-Four-

You apply your ChapStick to your lips, looking over at Venus who is just finishing applying her mascara in your vanity mirror on your dresser. She's got her long, jet black hair in a high messy bun, with her makeup soft. Her jean shorts come up just above her mid thigh and her crop top sits snuggly under her matching jean jacket.

Your best friend's features are everything. She's gorgeous, with her long, smooth, tanned legs that lead to her firm but plump ass. Her tummy is flat, and her butterfly belly ring hangs effortlessly from her navel. Her breasts are perky; the perfect C-cup that doesn't require her to even wear a bra. Her eyes, vibrant hazel with a hint of green that slant perfectly. Her nose is a literal button and her lips are naturally plump. She is quite literally perfection. And that made you feel like the ugly friend. Even though you were quite the looker yourself, Venus always got the most attention from guys. That's another reason you think you're still a virgin, but you're sure that's all in your head.

You sigh to yourself, sliding a piece of gum into your mouth as you walk over to your closet door to look yourself over in the full length mirror on the back. You pull your high-waisted jeans up a bit, sitting perfectly on your frame, and adjust your all black short sleeve shirt that has a deep V-cut behind, exposing your back. You let you hair down, covering your exposed back. Your face looks very natural with minimal effort. After a trying effort, your eyeliner is finally swiped perfectly on your lids, giving your round eyes the "cat" look. You have a little mascara on your lashes, and your eyebrows are shaped up naturally because they're thick enough to not need any shading.

Overall, you feel satisfied with your look as you smile softly. There wasn't a need to get all dressed up to go watch a movie. Blind date or not, it was still dark in the theater and he wouldn't see you anyway.

You walk back over to your bed, checking your phone and seeing the time is 7:56pm. As if Venus reads your mind, she walks over to you.

"Alright, sexy. Ready?" She cheeses, her perfect teeth shining with no extra lighting necessary.

You giggle, nodding as you stand and sling your purse to your side. "As ready as I'm gonna get. Are they meeting us there?"

"Yeah. They'll be outside. Are you excited to meet Taehyung?"

You shrug. "I guess. You're lucky I really wanna see Infinity Wars."

Venus rolls her eyes, leading you both into the living room where your shoes are. "Oh, come on. I told you he's very handsome. Hell, if I wasn't so invested in Namjoon and met Taehyung first, I'd have a piece of him myself." She teases.

You let out a sigh, sliding your Gucci flip-flips on. They were a graduation gift from Venus. "I just wanna see the movie."

"Fine." Venus gives up, opening your front door and shrugging. "But mark my words: you're really going to like Tae."

--

You both finally get to the theater, Venus pulling into an open spot that doesn't require you to walk very far. You both exit the car, and she presses the lock button on her key. The headlights flash, a beep of her horn signaling her doors are locked.

You see 2 males standing outside the theater doors, talking and the older one laughs. The closer you get, the better you can see the men.

"Joon!" Venus yells, waving as both men turn around.

Your eyes widen as you get closer to them. You see Namjoon smiling at you, then his eyes never leaving Venus. The other man returns your shocked expression. You know this man, and he knows you. The closer you get, the events of last night start rolling in and you begin to remember.