-Fifteen-

"For the last time, Venus. We have not had sex." You say into your phone, rolling your eyes.

"Bitch, what's the hold-up!? You've been together for, what, 4 months? And still no action? I know he's a virgin and you-"

"Respect my boyfriend to not push him into sex."

Venus huffs on the other line. "I thought for sure birthday sex was on the list. You've gotta stamp his card soon."

You shrug your shoulders. "What's the big deal? I'm not pressed to take his virginity. I'm enjoying learning more about him."

"And you can do that. But don't hesitate to explore his body too, Y/n."

"Yeah, I'm coming!" You yell out to no one. "My mom is visiting, call you later. Bye!"

"Your mom isn-" You end the call, sighing in relief that it's over.

Venus loves the relationship that you and Taehyung have, but she wants sex to be involved. She pushes you so much to have sex because she knows you're still a virgin. And she can feel the tension you give off when it's mentioned because of you wanting to lose your virginity. You can try pretending all you want, but you've been best friends for so long that it's something she just knows. She wants you to enjoy that overwhelming feeling of pleasure. She wants you to reach that euphoric high of an orgasm. It isn't for her benefit so that she can have someone to relate to. She just wants you to loosen up, not stressing over having your virginity for so long.

You relax into your couch, cursing yourself for letting Venus get so wrapped into your nonexistent sex life. You weren't able to tell her that you got that job at a local high school as an anatomy and physiology teacher. Taehyung was so excited when you told him that he took you out for breakfast, lunch, and dinner yesterday. He would've cooked, but-

--

"I'm really not the best cook." Taehyung pouts, his head in your lap.

You giggle, gliding your fingers through his hair. "I'm sure it's fine."

"Yeah, for me. I don't want you eating my slop."

"You're being dramatic."

"I'm sure you like your kitchen, and I like mine. I refuse to burn them down with my incapabilities." He says, tone serious as he closes his eyes.

You simply shrug, nodding. "Okay. I guess that means I'll teach you one day."

--

You close your eyes and smile to yourself. You really do find Taehyung to be amazing. He's the best boyfriend you've had, even in such a short ain't amount of time. He wants to spend most of his time with you but still allow you your space. He wants to spoil you as much as he can, while still letting you feel independent. He's everything everyone should have in a significant other.

Your phone rings and your groan, answering it with your eyes closed. "Hello?"

"Honey!" An enthusiastic voice yells from the other line.

Your eyes shoot open and you begin smiling like crazy. "Bun! Oh my God, how are you!"

"You know me, babe. I'm living my best life. How's my girl?"

"I'm great, actually! I just got a job teaching A & P at a local high school."

"Wow!" He cheers on the other line, causing you to smile. "Congratulations! I'm glad you're making that degree mean something."

"You're telling me." You giggle and you hear him chuckling on the other line. "When will I see you again?"

"How about tonight? 8 o'clock? Let's go shoot some pool."