-Twenty•Six-

"What do we know?"

You can't help but just stare at your best friend. You didn't think you'd have to confront this today, let alone right now. You've been telling your friends one by one about what's happened but you weren't ready to tell Venus just yet. Looks like there's no way around it now.

Taehyung can sense your nervousness, so he doesn't say a word, just rubbing your thigh comfortably under the table. He leans in closer to you, near your ear so only you could hear him. "You okay, babe?"

You swallow hard, nodding your head, light and dry giggle escaping your throat. "Why is everyone at the damn mall today?"

He chuckles, shrugging and finishing his ice cream. "Beats me."

"You okay, Y/n?" Venus asks now, staring at you curiously and a tad bit worried.

You look around to see an also worried Namjoon and equally as curious Yoongi and Jimin. No one says anything as they wait for you to answer. It's nerve-wracking to say the least, having 5 pairs of eyes on you. You feel like you're going to throw up.

"I'm fine." You answer, straightening out your body and standing up quickly. "Venus, walk with me. We need to have a little girl talk."

Venus waits not a second, hopping out of her seat and coming over to you, looping her arm in yours. She looks back at the four men sitting at the table. "Don't get in trouble. Jimin, watch them."

"Why Jimin?" Yoongi asks sarcastically.

"Because I'll keep you all in line. Need she say more?" Jimin says, crossing his arms over his chest.

"I don't know why she didn't just put me in charge." Taehyung butts in.

"I'm her fiancé and I wasn't even put in charge." Namjoon huffs out.

The men continuously bicker as you both walk away in giggles. For grown men, they're just like little boys. It's quite funny. The farther you get away from the guys, however, the more your heart rate starts to increase.

"So, what's up? What's going on?" She asks you.

You have no idea why you're so nervous to tell Venus. You've been best friends for as long as you can remember. She knows you more than anyone, more than Taehyung even. She keeps all your secrets safe and you do the same for her. So why is this so hard? Is it the humiliation of it? The embarrassment that you felt from when you were still a virgin? You've gotten over that from being in a relationship with Taehyung and loving yourself more for holding something so sacred.

"Y/n?" Venus stops you in the middle of your walk and looks to you with pleading eyes. "You really are scaring me. What's going on? Please tell me."

"I," You don't know where to start.

It isn't even much to tell, but the weight is unbearable. You want Taehyung here and do this instead of you. You want him to rip off the bandaid. You don't want to tell her yourself, but you know it's something you need to tell her yourself.

--

"What's going on with Y/n?" Namjoon asks, looking at Taehyung who watches you and Venus walk off into the distance.

"I don't know what's gotten into her." Taehyung says, watching as you both disappear quickly because he doesn't have his glasses on and everything becomes a blurry mess.

"I know what got into her." Yoongi mutters to himself rather loudly and Jimin nudges him. Hard. "Ouch!"

Namjoon furrows his eyebrows. "Why'd you say it like that, Hyung?"