Chapter Seven

I tried my best to push myself backwards, away from the figure as it walked closer to me. Sharp sticks and rocks pushed into my fleshy palms as the weight of my body pressed against them. As if he were mocking me, the figure inched closer and closer at a snail's pace, yet he still catches up to me.

"Please, I won't tell anyone. Just go!" I yell, hoping that somebody would hear my screams.

Silence.

As I push myself further back, I suddenly hit something hard. It must be a tree. As I turn around, my heart drops at the voice. It's the breastacular one that Blake called Luna.

"Oh sweetie, are you trying to run away?" she smirks as she steps over my body and goes to join the figure. I quickly look at her toes. She came prepared, they're covered.

"What do you guys want?!" I weep. Suddenly, the shadowy figure stepped closer and finally decided to speak.

"You already know what I want baby" it sneered. "I tried to give it to you at the party but....we all know how that worked out" he said, smirking.

"Chase" I beg. "Please..."

"Oh, so now you want to be polite to him" Luna hisses.

"I don't understand..." I whimper.

"Oh, you don't understand?" Luna mocked. "Well, let me explain it to you" she said as she crouched down until she was face to face with me on the ground.

"Next time" she begins, "don't go around rejecting other people's boyfriends" she spits.

"Wait...Chase is your boyfriend?" I reply back, confused.

"And don't you forget it" she says before grabbing and French-kissing him.

"Hold up...you're upset because I rejected him?" I ask.

"What aren't you getting?" Luna shrieks. "It's not that you rejected him, it's HOW you did it. Do you think you're BETTER than Chase? Better than me? Because you must think you're better than me if you don't want my man."

"Luna he literally tried to push himself onto m-" I try to explain before she interrupts me.

"And WHAT did you do? You got your little boyfriend, Blake, to punch him in front of EVERYBODY. You tried to embarrass him. And now we're going to make you p-"

Before she can finish, Chase steps forward. A vengeful smile is spread across his face.

"Now, Luna" he starts off. "How about we give her a chance at retribution?"

Luna looks at him, confused, before realising what he means and mirrors his eerie smile.

"What do you mean..." I ask as my face is knitted with fear.

Chase turns and crouches down to my level. He takes his thumb and strokes my chin before standing back up.

"Beg."

'W-what?" I stutter.

"He said beg!" Luna screams at me.

"No!" I scream. "I may be a nerd, but I will not beg!" I start to stand up, my leg still weak from my fall. "Now, I'm going to walk out of here and you guys are going to leave me the hell alone!" I scream again, asserting my dominance.

Luna chuckles. "Yeah right" she mocks, before pushing me back down on the ground. I yelp and whimper as my body falls to the ground for the second time. I can slowly feel the world getting darker and my eyes closing as the weakness starts to overtake me.

"Shit, has she passed out?" I hear Chase ask as panic fills his voice. Luna quickly checks on me.

"No, but she will soon" she replies back. "Carry her, I'm gonna get the truck" she continues, before running off.