Chapter Three

Começar do início

I shake my head in disgust.

"Okay Mia, try this on" Chasity says, as she holds out a spaghetti strap black mini dress.

"You can't be serious, right? I'd basically be naked" I say shocked.

"Oh, come on! Show some skin. You've gotta show Brittany who she's messing with."

I roll my eyes. "Fine."

"Wow, Mia. You look gorgeous" Chasity says in awe as she stares at me leaving the bathroom.

"I don't even know what I look like yet" I huff as I walk back into her closet and take a look in the mirror. Woah, I look good.

My olive skin is complimented by the black dress. The dress tightens around my tiny waist and hugs my hips. My D-cup breasts which I normally hide underneath a sweater are now peeking out through the low-cut neckline of the dress.

"Chasity, I don't know...this seems like it's too much" I say nervously.

"You're kidding, right?" she replies. 'I've got the perfect shoes for this look" she continues before handing me a pair of black stiletto heels.

"No way. I'd rather wear my sneakers" I fold my arms.

"Impossible, put them on" she says as she motions for me to put on the shoes. I sigh.

I obey and put on the heels. I stumble around for a bit before I get used to them.

"Okay, now we've got to fix your hair and makeup" Chasity says as she pulls my hair out of my ponytail and frames it around my sharp cheekbones. She then takes some black eyeshadow and smudges it around my hazel eyes with golden flecks in them.

"Alright done" she says proudly as she steps back. I look in the mirror one last time before we make our way downstairs and on our way to Jasper's party.

We finally make it to Jasper's house party and as we enter, everyone turns and stares.

"Chasity, what are they looking at?" I say nervously.

"You, silly. You look HOT!" she smirks as she saunters in, smiling flirtily at the group of jocks standing near the pool table.

Whilst Chasity flirted with the jocks, I made my way to the kitchen to get myself a drink.

"Oh wow" a deep voice says behind me and I instantly twist around. It was Chase Adams.

"Oh, sorry" I say sheepishly as I pick up my cup and try to quickly leave.

"Don't be sorry, you look beautiful" he says with a smile. I blush and look down at my feet.

"Mia, right?" He asked. "We sit next to each other in Maths?"

"Uh, yeah" I reply shyly. I didn't think he knew who I was. He was a jock after all.

"If I knew how beautiful you were, I would've talked to you sooner" he smiles gently as he inches closer to me. My breath quickens.

"I'm Chase by the way" he says.

"Yeah, I know" I chuckle quietly as I finally look him in the eye.

"Hey, how about we speak on the balcony? It's kinda loud in here" he suggests whilst smiling dreamily as he stretches out his hand.

"S-sure" I reply shyly as I gently place my hand in his and follow him to the balcony. As we walk, we pass by Chasity who sees us and winks.

He opens the door for me as I step in and closes it behind us

"So, tell me about yourself Mia" he says charmingly. My heart flutters. "Do you listen to any bands?"