Chapter 31 🧸

Heeeey my lovelyssss ☺️💙 Sorry i haven't been consistent with the posting but I'm going through some stuff but i promise imma be back soon to posting regularly ‼️ but for now here's my lil sorry gift to y'all. Some drama with a Sadhappy ending. Shot i know but imma be back soon with constant updates 💙

Author's POV-

Ricardo, Ric, drew and Ace was back at the trap trynna set up a plan to get G back.

Ric eyed drew as he paced the room looking suspiciously. Drew was a no good ass dealer that east was cool with and he called him in when we needed help.

"Yo nigga you straight?" Ric barked at drew.

Everyone's attention turned to the two.

"Yeah bitch don't fucking worry about me." He said looking back into his phone.

Ric gave them a look at they all nodded.
Ace slowly stood up and sparked a conversation.

"So how we gon go about this? We know whoever G was working for us going to get word and come back."

"We ain't gone do shit" Drew said

"The fuck you mean we ain't gone do shit? Who put you in charge of making decisions nigga you second string. You don't hold no weight hea." Ric scoffed
He chuckled pulling a gun from his waist band "Since i took that bitch ass nigga out. Well i got someone real special going to finish him off as we speak" Drew spoke as his men entered the room with there gun raised at them.

"Snake ass nigga." Ricardo chuckled

"To bad we was one step ahead of you." Ace spoke up as the niggas changed the direction of they guns towards drew.

"You and white really thought y'all could recruit some niggas to take out East without us getting word? Yeah G caught us off guard by popping East but he good and white got something waiting for him in that hospital room nigga" Ace spoke with hatred dripping in his voice.

Dave and his crew thought they ended white and dream but they quickly got word after the G situation that White wasn't dead and he was coming back for revenge. They went to where they dumped they bodies and only dreams body remained. They knew he was coming back for revenge.

At the hospital—

Dave laid in the bed hooked up to machines. He took three shots one to his side, one to his leg and one right above his heart.

He woke up after having a near death experience and finding out someone did some shit to his wife form his unborn daughter.

He was shocked and pissed. Ace cane by and informed him what was going on last night so Dave was just waiting...

The room was silent and all Dave could think about was Kairi, Brixton and Karin.. this is why Karin left me alone trynna protect herself from this.

He felt guilty and he had to get his revenge and soon.

The door creaked open revealing white... He was surprised to see Dave sitting up on the side of the bed with a gun in his hand.

"Just the mafucka i wanna see. You ain't learn the first time?" Dave scoffed to him.

White chuckled leaning against the door.
"Dave you was my nigga. When you Eva known me to learn my lesson with anything?" He said with sarcasm in his tone.

"Your right i should have doubled checked but this time imma make a list and I'm checking it twice with yo ass." He said standing up raising his gun aiming it towards white.