Chapter 28 🧸

Karin 🧸 -

"Karin i really like you ma and i want to make this official between us. No games, no hoes, no lies just us ma."

Tears brimmed my eyes. Dave really out did hisself tonight. He set up a picnic under the stars with candles. He got all of our different favorite food. We also watched a movie on his lap top.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked pulling a box out of the basket.

I was surprised by everything he was doing tonight. Dave is sweet but tonight he really pulling out all stops.
He opened the box and it was a necklace with 'Dave' on it in diamonds.

"David— no i can't take this. Yes I'll be your girlfriend but this necklace is too much baby."

He chuckled taking it out the box and coming over to me
"Baby, i got you this because i wanted to. Don't worry about the price because believe me baby i got it Aight? Just don't take this off." He said while putting the necklace on me.

Tears now feel from my eyes. In my whole entire life no one has made me feel as loved as he did other then my grand ma.
I grew up tough as hell— i used to get beat on when i was little... i took me a long time to get over that. I didn't let that make me. Then getting involved in that gang made me really realize that i needed to get my shit together..

"Dave— Thank you" i said lowly as i cried into his chest.
"Don't thank me baby. I know you appreciate everything i do that's why i love to do fa you. I've done shit for hoes and they ain't even think to say thank you they just ask for more. You... you constantly thank me for everything mamas. I should be thanking you for forgiving me when you didn't have too. And giving me another chance to be the man you deserve.. and i should be thanking you for carrying my second child... i wish you was Ki's mom Fareal but i appreciate you stepping up and taking that place in her life. Giving her someone she can trust and look up to. I know u keep telling you this but i mean it when the time comes Imma make you my wife. Imma give you the wedding you want baby." He spoke looking me in my eyes the whole time. I can here the honesty and sincerity in his voice as he spoke.

"I love you David" is all i could reply because he honestly had me speechless.
He has expressed his feelings to me before but tonight felt different... it felt like i don't know, Like it was natural it was meant to happen instead of forced because he messed up.

"I love you to baby girl"

Flashback Over —

I woke up again wrapped in Dave's arms after countless rounds of sex. I was extremely sore and i didn't want to get up but i had to. I have to go to the store today and really get some work done.

I slipped out of Dave's hold before slowly limping to the bathroom. I ran a super shot shower to relax my body.

While i waited for the shower to warm up i brushed my teeth and washed my face.
Once the bathroom was a little steamy i walked into the shower soaking my sore bones.

After about 35 minutes i got out wrapping a towel around my body.

Walking out into the room i seen Dave up and dressed. He was standing at the dresser putting his chains on.

"Good morning mamas" he said smiling at me through the mirror.
"Good morning babe. Where you going?" I asked him.

"To get a air Bnb for Ma and Ki. Go grab them and take them shopping a lil then to the studio later."

My eyebrows raised and a smirk spread across my face. "Studio??"

He nodded "Yeah me and Chris about to make a song so he hit me and told me slid to his session?"