Chapter 27 🐉

Dave 🐉-

I grabbed everything from the store i needed before making my way to the check out.

As i walked through a aisle i seen a girl struggling to grab something off the top shelf. She had a nice lil body on ha. She was a short brown skin i couldn't see her face tho.

Once i got close i chuckled watching her ass giggle from her jumping.
I grabbed the box of Cinnamon Toast Crunch off the shelf.
She turned looking at me. She was pretty no lie but she looked mad familiar.

She game me a little smile "thank you" "No problem ma

"No problem ma." I said about to walk away.
"Hey— your not from around here are you?" She asked

I shook me head "Nah I'm from Harlem— New York."

She nodded "I can tell I'm from Brooklyn."
"Word?" I asked

She nodded "Yeah born and raised all my life but i moved out here after i had my son."

I nodded she don't look like she Eva had a baby. She look good her smile made my dick twitch. But i quickly shook the thought because even tho I'm pissed at Karin i ain't on that shit no more. She gonna be my lady soon.

"Shit i just moved down here with my girl and our daughter." I said.

She smiled "awe how old is your daughter?" She asked trying to keep the conversation going.

"She's 7 going on 26" i joked
We both laughed "I understand my son is only 3 but he acting like me 34 and had me." She said rolling her eyes shaking her head playfully.

She a cool chick and if i didn't have Karin i definitely woulda tried to push but I'm good. But i can't shake the thought that she look hella familiar.

"What's ya name ma?" I asked her

"Jadya" she said

Jada Jadah Jadya? Jadya? Karin's Jadya.

I chuckled "i knew you looked familiar. Your my girls old friend."

She raised her brow "who is your girl?"
"Karin"

She stood still looking at me in shock.
"Oh i haven't spoke to her in forever. How has she been?" She asked nervously

I eyed her "She Good." I said leaving out her being pregnant cause sumn off about her .

"Aight well tell her i said hello but i gotta go" she said giving me a quick smile before waking off

I shook my head while continuing to check out.

—————————
I walked into a quiet house.. i walked to the kitchen putting the groceries away. When i finished i went upstairs too see both my girls in bed sleep with Home alone playing..

I knew it was karin because she loved that move matter a fact she loved all the home alone movies. Her birthday is approaching along with Halloween.