Chapter 5 🎤

East 🎤 -
"Yo this party lit" Ricardo said as we walked into this house party.
I nodded agreeing. The party was lit music was blasting, hoes was dancing, dice games was being played and of corse drinking and smoking.

We walked through the crowd of people to the kitchen to get a drink. Once we got into the kitchen we seen a group of girls standing there talking.

As we got our drinks one caught my eye. She was fine no lie.

Her boobs looked real nice in her shirt

Her boobs looked real nice in her shirt. I couldn't help but stare.

I guess she felt me looking at her cause her eyes met mine. Damn she was bad.

At that moment Karin left my mind completely.

She gave me a smile before walking away with her friends. Imma fuck her tonight.

Me and Ricardo grabbed our drinks and made our way back out in the party. We seen our nigga drew.

"Yeroo there's so many fine hoes in here" drew said over the music while dapping us up.

"Hell yeah there is nigga Imma definitely be taking home sumn tonight" Ricardo said rubbing his hands together.

"East you don't see all these hoes in here yo?" Drew teased pushing my arm.

"Nah he got a real bad one at home he shouldn't see these hoes." Ricardo added in.

I laughed "Yeah i see sumn nigga imma have her home with me tonight" i said to drew ignoring Ricardo's comment.

Ricardo stood up shaking his head "All respect because you my boy but You a foul ass nigga. Any mf would kill to have Karin as his but you out here treading lightly on that. You gone fuck up and someone else gone come and snatch her up." He barked at me.

I laughed. I don't care about what he say. Even if it's the truth.
"Yeah i hear you nigga ." I replied

I seen baby girl walking past towards the kitchen again. Imma make my move nah.

I got up grabbing her wrist lightly.
She looked back at me and smiled.
"What's good with you ma?" I said to her smirking.

Her face turned bright red "Everything is good with me" she smiled "but what's good with you?" She challenged

I leaned in close placing my hand on the small of her back. "You wanna find out?"

I pull back looking at her with a raised brow. She bit on her bottom lip nodding.

Just how i like it quick and easy with little talking...
"Aight come on" i said grabbing her hand

We walked back over to drew and Ricardo.
"Aight Imma get up with y'all later." i spoke

Drew dapped me up and Ricardo walked away.
Pussy ass nigga imma deal with him lata.

I lead lil ma out to my Benz. Her eyes lit up at the sight of my car. That's a quality of a gold digger.