Chapter 15 🕣🕟

3 1/2 years later -

Karin 🧸-

"Girl were gonna miss this flight if you go any slower it's like you don't wanna go

"Girl were gonna miss this flight if you go any slower it's like you don't wanna go." My friend Germany bugged me as i lagged behind her walking through the airport.

My grandmother is having a family reunion so I'm flying in to surprise her. I told her i couldn't come because of my store but i lied.

I just didn't want her telling anyone and then the words gets into the wrong hands.
The wrong hands being David Brewster.

Or now better know as Dave east. Since that night he shot and kidnapped white i have lost all contact with him.

Then i moved from New York to Florida the next week. I needed change, i was sulking in sadness after i broke it off with Dave. Our relationship didn't last long and it really hurt. I loved Dave but he just couldn't do right.

But i see he took my advice and he took that music shit seriously.
He out here working with some big artist and I'm proud. I have no hatred towards Dave and i pray everyday that nothing but blessings come his way.

I see my baby kairi is growing up so big. We talk here n there when she's over Dave's moms house but not a lot.

I miss her with my whole heart. She's not my biological daughter but in them few months we really grew on each other.

"Hello Earth to Fucking Karin girl? Hurry Up!" Germany said waving her hand in my face.

Why the fuck did i bring this bitch?
"Bitch quit waving ya hand in my fucking face. I'm coming Damn keep walking don't fucking wait for me." I barked at her.

She looked at me with wide eyes.
"Bitch you can go alone" she said rolling her eyes and walking away toward the exit.
"Fuck you Karin!" She yelled sticking her middle finger up at me.

I laughed to myself, i don't even know how me and her became friends she's the complete opposite of me.

I hired her at my store then one thing lead to another and we became friends.

She's nothing but messy and a punk.
She's all bark and no bite.

I boarded the plane getting comfortable in my seat.

It was 11:59pm. I should get to new York by 3 am. Hopefully i can get a Uber.

My stomach instantly got this feeling. Like something was going to happen.

I just hope it don't have anything to do with Dave i want the past to stay the past.

These last three years I've worked hard on myself and building my brand.

I now own my own store called pretty little things.
(Ik she don't own that website but it fit perfect for this story so just go with it)

I was just a online store st first shopping from my home but once i saved enough money i got a warehouse to make my designs and i opened my own store front.