Chapter 22 🐉

This chapter contains sexual content‼️
Dave 🐉-
By the time I pulled up to tae's house the storm was getting worse. I felt like the storm was a perfect setting for the mood I'm in.

So much shit going on with the trap and i haven't been able to focus on it because I'm trynna get shit right with Karin again before she goes back home...
But this situation with G got me on 10. I really wanna kill everything walking but i can't. I gotta handle this shit right.

I hopped out the car running to the front door. I opened it and quickly shut it behind me. The house was quite with tae being out of town.

I heard the sound of a TV playing. I walked to Karin's room to see her wrapped up in the cover. Too bad she about to get the fuck up.

I slipped out my clothes leaving me in my boxers.
I slowly pulled the cover off her not wanting to wake her up.
My shirt that she took was slightly raised revealing her black boy shorts.
Her body was so beautiful. The stretch marks on her hips and ass made me wanna tear her ass up even more. She didn't have them before so she definitely got thicker like i thought.

I slipped her underwear off before getting in between her legs.
I used my hands to spread her lips apart.

I used my tongue to flick against her clit.
She tried to move around but i held her in place.

"Mmmhmm" she moaned out.

Her eyes quickly opened and she looked seeing me.
"Daaave, whaat are you doinggg"
"About to teach you a lesson Karin. You gone leave his room pregnant" i said seriously...

I'm getting older and I'm ready to really start my family. Me, Karin, kairi and our new baby.

She didn't respond instead she pushed my head down.

I sent fast then slow licks with a couple wet kisses to her sensitive clit while using two fingers to pump in and out her tight hole.

"Oooh Daaaave—" she moaned out

I felt her walls tighten against my fingers.
"Cum fa me baby" i said

With them words she came covering my fingers. I pulled them out and licked off all her juices while she watched.

"You always taste so fucking good." I said looking her in her eyes.

She laid breathless on the bed.
"Take that shirt off." I demanded

She sat up doing as told. Good girl.

I took off my boxer and my dick stood at attention.

I crawled back between her legs placing kisses from her stomach up to each of her nipples. I continued to her neck reaching her spot. I began to lick and suck on her spot as i positioned myself at her entrance.

I slowly slid in.
She dug her nails into my back.
"Shit—" i hissed her shit was so wet and tight always.

I ain't letting this shit go ever. I'll kill every nigga that try Karin.

I picked my pace up. I'm about to do what i came here to do.

My slow strokes became deep and consistent.
I lifted one leg up over my shoulder.