Chapter 12 🧞‍♀️

Jadya 🧞‍♀️ -
Finally a Bitch get a POV. These past couple of days i been stressed. I just found out i was pregnant like 2 weeks ago and it's hitting me hard.

Baby my ex boyfriend, just got of prison and he decided to pop up on me while i was at work.
We talked before i had to go back to work but he asked to take me out on a date that night.

I agreed even though i know that Rickey would be mad. Ricky is my current boyfriend and also East friend. Well was he been moving funny towards east. A death wish if you ask me.

"Jadya Sanchez" the nurse Called me as i sat in the waiting room.

I got up walking over to her.
"Jadya?" She asked

I nodded
"Okay follow me right this way. The doctor is going to need you to pee in this cup so before we get started let's do that. Do you know how to do a clean catch?" She asked

I nodded again and she handed me the wipes and the cup.
"Okay the bathroom is right next door, just leave the cup on the ledge when your finished and a nurse will grab it."

"Okay" i said simply going to handle my business. Once i was finished and washed my hands i walked back into my room to see someone i didn't expect to see.

Baby. He was sitting in the chair scrolling on his phone.
"Baby what are you doing here?" I asked him annoyed. He been dissing me since i told him and now he decided to show up.

"Jay, I'm sorry for the way i acted to you but i just had got out and i really was just getting back to this shit. I'm never gone abandon you or my son. I just needed some time to process shit." He said looking me into my eyes.

I seen the sincerity on his face.
I nodded . I didn't have anything i wanted to say.
When i told him he denied it and said it was Rickey's.

I went 3 years without getting pregnant by him and all of a sudden when you come home and we start having sex again boom I'm pregnant.

The doctor walking in breaking our death glares at each other.
"Hello mrs. Sanchez, how are you feeling today." She asked

"Stressed, i didn't know having a baby came with so many problems."

She nodded "You May feel like little situations that you usually would not care about are becoming more meaningful and or hurtful to you then they were before. That's normal it's all the hormones going wild inside you. Just take a day each week to focus on yourself. Relax your mind." She told me as she looked over my charts.

"And you must be dad?" She asked baby

He nodded smiling brightly "Yep"
"Well dad it's a good idea to keep mom here stress free. It's very important especially in the first trimester or first 3 months of pregnancy that she controls and minimizes the amount of stress because it is a bigger possibility of her loosing the baby in these first three months."

My stomach tightened, i didn't know stress could hurt the baby. Shit i didn't know anything about being pregnant or a mom.

"Okay so let's have a listen" she said as i laid back on the table and she put some of that cold gel on my belly.

Soon i heard the most beautiful sound i could imagine. My own humans heartbeat.

———