Chapter 18 🐉

This chapter is Dedicated to @malaysia0705 her last comment really got me inspired to write some chapters ☺️
( i know i said tae was gone with Ari well the back now)
Dave 🐉 -

We arrived to the club and i seen all the cars parked in the lot and along the street.
I smiled the city really came out to show me love.

"Dave you really brought the whole city out tonight. It's gone be LIT!!" She cheered.

I laughed "Yeah that's why you not leaving my side."

"Whatever, I'm gonna enjoy myself. It's been so loner since i partied last. And we're celebrating you so why not?" She asked as the valet opened her door.

I smiled again. She's really crazy. One minute she's turning me down and now she's celebrating my album with me after she said i forced her.

I got out and tossed the valet the keys. I grabbed Karin's hands and we walked through the crowd.

There was people everywhere and my album was playing in the background.

"There the man of the hour , Dave East in the building!" The dm said over the mic.

Everyone in the club started cheering and shit.
A nigga was on 10 tonight. The city came out and i got Karin here with me. It's perfect.

I lead Karin up to vip. Cameras were the only thing you seen when you looked over the railing. People recording me and her holding hands.

This was about to blow up on the internet.
"They about to be selling that to the blogs." Karin jokes in my ear.

I nodded "you already know baby." I said as we walked into my section.

I seen some of the workers came to support along with offset, cardi, a boogie and Ella. It was lit.

I seen Ella eyeing me and i prayed to god she keep her mouth shut.

Me and Ella fucked around before her and artist got together. She never been the messy type but when females find out you really like someone theya do anything to keep that from happenin.

"Wassup nigga congrats" offset said to me

We dapped and i said wassup to cardi and Ella.

Me and Offset and artist went to get some drinks while the girls stayed and smoked hooka.

I watched Karin the whole time. She was looking so good.

"So thats you nigga?" Artist asked me

I laughed "Was me. We just friends na. But ya know I'm trynna get shit right with us."

They nodded "i feel you yo" offset said. He just got back right with cardi.

I sighed "Yeah i cheated and that shit was not worth loosing her. She moved away for almost 4 years and we just now seeing each other again like 2 days ago. Shits crazy. She's turning me down left n right. I even went to the studio and laid a whole song down about how i feel about her. Some sap ass sucka shit."
I told them.

They laughed "nigga when my ex cheated i made a whole album about fuck bitches. It's cool them be the songs that everyone fuck with the most. They the most relatable. You let ya hear it yet?"

I shook my head "nah i probably ain't."

They just shook they head at me.
"You neva gone get ha back."

"I bet i do" i said shrugging while looking back over there.

They was talking then Karin looked over to me and the other girls did the same. They're as talking about me.