Chapter 2 ♟

Karin ♟ -

I looked in the mirror very pleased with my outfit. It was sexy, too sexy but i wanted to make a statement. I graduated today i wanted to look good and have fun.

I got a text from a unsaved number knowing it was Dave i quickly saved the number before reading the text.

Dave : I'm about to pull up betta be ready Karin.
I'm ready .

No emojis because we didn't know each other he was simply a friend.

I did a once over before putting everything i would need into my purse.

As i made my way downstairs i heard a knock at the door.

I know it's Dave. I make sure i have everything before i open the door.

Dave stood there looking sexy.
He wore a brown and dark blue fendi print shirt, ripped fendi jeans and His matching fendi shoes. His crips braids and Cartier glasses.
I seen he was looking me over as well.
"Damn Ma you look good" Dave complimented me.

I got butterflies, i felt special. "Thank you Dave. You look good too."

"Always" he said leading me to his orange lambo. It was nice.

He opened the door for me i sat down on the soft tan leather seats.

He got in and we sped off to the club.

——————

We arrived at the club 35 minutes later it was going on 11.
It was packed the line was going around the building. Dave opened my door grabbing my hand. He gave the keys to valet and we walked to the bouncer.

"Wassup East" the man said to Dave and he let us in.
"What's good Joe" he replied

Joe nodded at me and let us through. Dave led us into the pack club. There was girls twerking on the dance floors, niggas trynna dance with them, the girls at the bar trying to get a man to buy them drinks, niggas looking for who they taking home tonight and the VIP.
And strippers can't forget the strippers all over.

The different crowds of people were mixed all through the club.
Dave led us up to the vip section. There was a couple people there but the person who stood out the most was my friend Jadya.

Jadya is my best friend my life my everything.

She walked up to me and her eyes were huge

She gave me a hug whispering in my ear.
"East? Your gonna spill the tea tonight"
I smiled at her foolishness but i was surprised too. Me out with a man like East? Rare and unbelievable.

We talked a little until Dave came over introducing me to his friend Ricky.

We exchanged hellos before i continued to talk to Jadya.