Chapter 24 🕴🏽

I hope y'all like this chapter because i wrote it twice and didn't like it so i took my favorite parts from both chapters and combined them together into one.
This would have been posted way earlier 😂😭
Read, comment and vote ☺️

Authors POV 🕴🏽

I pulled up to my house with tears pouring from my eyes. I'm tired of this cat n mouse game with Dave.

I walked into tae's house seeing him getting all the hair stuff out so he could do my hair.

"Hey pooh— Uh Uh why you crying baby?" He asked pulling me over to the couch.

I explained what happened.
"Pooh there's is no doubt in my heart that Dave loves you. He never had a real relationship not even his baby mama Karin. Your his first... Yeah it may seem like he fuckin up but he is learning. There is a difference between being dumb and sticking with him while he grow." Tae said.

I went to speak but i instantly felt everything in my stomach coming up.

I rushed to the kitchen garbage and released my guts.

Tae held my hair while i continued to throw up.

When i was finished i just stood there.

Dave....

"You okay?" He asked

I nodded asking him to run to the store and get me something...

——————

I gathered my self while looking in the mirror.
I was nervous for this date.. Lexis has let me know he was on his was to get me.

I decided to do a natural look and wear a white two piece fashion nova set.

"You look good pooh and everything will be okay. Give him a chance." Ari coached me over the phone.

I sighed "I'm still a little nervous..."
"Karin, Everything will be Alright." She assured me .

I nodded "okay." Just then i heard a knock at the door. "Well He is here so I'll call you later letting you know how it went."

"Okay pooh i love you, just give him a chance. He's a good guy."
"Okay" i said before she hung up.

I took a last look over before going and opened the door.

I took in Lexis appearance he wore a white Balmain shirt with some light blue jeans and some white, red and black 1s. He looked fine.

Damn Karin looking good. Lexis thought.
He like this natural look she had going on.
"Hey baby, you look real good." I said to her.

She gave me that beautiful smile "thank you Lex you look nice tonight too." She said stepping out and locking the door behind her.

I grabbed her hand guiding her to the car.
Opening the door i let her in before closing it behind her and getting in the drives seat quickly pulling out her driveway.

————————

Karin and Lexis has just finish dinner and a carriage ride through Central Park. Karin was really in awe. He even brought her a bouquet of flowers.

She was impressed to say the least. He really tried to get Karin interested in him. He was feeling her and what he was hearing around about her. She a good girl with a good head on her shoulders. She got a business and shit. The only i don't like hearing is that she involved with East.

"So ma can i ask you sumn." I asked her

She nodded "Yeah."

He didn't know how to ask this without offending her.