NEW BOOK SNIPPET ☺️🗣

So tell me if you guys like this. ?
Would y'all wanna see more of this?
It's not a 100 percent that i will make this a book i just want to see what y'all think. I'm still working on some other ideas too.

Chapter One; Bottle Girl

Ariana -
Herbs new song blasted through the speakers as i worked.

The club was packed which meant i was making big fucking bank tonight. I loved working ballers weekend because anybody who is a anybody shows up and shows out.

Our VIP sections were full along with the floor tables. I was running back and forth between the bar and tables.

"Ari vip is requesting a girl are you available?"
The manager asked me.

Vip means VIP tips even tho i was so ready to go home.
"Yeah i gotchu. Which section?"
"Last name Is East mid section."

I nodded going back in the locker room to make sure my hair and makeup was still good.

I grabbed my note pad before returning out to the floor and heading to the vip section

I grabbed my note pad before returning out to the floor and heading to the vip section. It was full of a group of men all dressed in designer clothes. You can tell they was drug dealers or rappers.

When i approached the strippers that were dancing for the men scrunched they face up. Hoes mad as fuck.

"What can i get y'all tonight?" I asked the group.

All there eyes scanned me but i ignored there stares. Everyone but one. This tall man. He was off to the side but you can tell he was the boss his demeanor screamed respect.

I took in his looks. He had tattoos everywhere that was visible including above both of his brows but they didn't make him look bad, his body was toned. You can tell even though his clothes. He was built period.

"Yeah mama let me get 3 bottles of Hennessy and a bottle of crown royal." One of the dudes said.

"Aight I'll be right back."

I glanced at the man again to see his attention was now fixed on me. He scanned my body and brought his eyes back up to meet mine. I quickly looked away.

This man is sexy, any bitch would wanna ride his dick including me but I'm cool off that.
After my last ex and the shit we went through i said fuck love. I neva understood love.
Maybe it's because i never felt real genuine love not even from my parents.

I quickly shook that thought. I went and grabbed they order Bringing it back to them quickly.

When i got back to they VIP i seen my boss Amir talking to that man.

"Hey you guys go." I said with a small smile before setting the bottles down on the table.

"Thank you baby" one of them said slipping a 100 into my fish nets along with the rest of the money.