Chapter 21 🧸

Sorry for the wait guys this chapter was co-written so it took Come extra time. But big shout out to anneyahhhh for bringing Karin's part to life this chapter! Go Check out her books guys‼️

Karin 🧸 -

I pulled up to the address his manager gave me

He was preforming here tonight.

I texted her to let her know i was outside.

I also shot Dave a quick text letting him know I'm here.

Dave was not happy about me styling Polo G but he never said why. Dave has nothing to worry about this is a little boy to me.
I like his music but that's it.

I grabbed my bags and walked into the building being met by a real pretty young girl.

"Karin?" She asked

I nodded "right this way." She said

I followed behind her down a few hallways until we reached a door that said Polo.

She knocked and a few moment later the door opened and a huge cloud of smoke came out.

"The stylist is here"

He nodded stepping aside letting me in while his eyes scanned my body.

I ignored his lustful look, I'm here for work that's it.

He closed the door behind me. I seen he was live On Instagram.

"Uh, Imma show you some outfits i picked and you can pick your favorite one to start in."

He nodded and kept taking to his live.

He was reading the comments out loud.
"Who is styling you? Ma they wanna know who you are."

I walked into the camera waving "y'all can follow me at the real Karin."  I said smiling.

I walked away to finish picking out his clothes.

"She is not my girl y'all damn she's my stylist." He said laughing

I shook my head as he kept reading the comments out loud.

"Alright which one do you like?" I said

He looked at all the options and smiled "Damn these is all FYE ma. These shit is bussin" he said as he looked over them.

He picked an outfit and walked to the bathroom to change. His live was still going.

I walked over and started to promote myself. Shit free promotion.
"So Guys shop my store Pretty little things. I also have a location in Florida." I said reading the comments.

They were full of blue hearts and people saying 'she's east girlfriend.'

"Yo word this shit is FYE son. Y'all fucks with this?" He said coming next to me reading the comments.