Chapter 13 ♟

Karin ♟ -
I can't believe this nigga was just kissing this girl.
Then she said some 'y'all relationship built on lies.'

I knew something was going on.
After that me and Dave went back to our room.

I was pissed and i just wanted to go home at this point.
Dave's sorry ass walking into the bedroom.
He walked over and sat next to me.

"Karin... I know shit is not going how it's supposed to but i promise she popped up out of nowhere. She kissed me once she seen you walking over to us. I was telling her to leave me alone. You think imma spend 60,000$ to bring us out here make you my girl just to cheat?" He asked me.

$60,000 that's a lot of money.
(Little did she know that's exactly what his cheating ass did 😂😂)

I guess he right. "Alright Dave but if she pop up again with you. I'm on the next flight home.

We haven't had our phones since we got here and it's peaceful.

We enjoyed the rest of our vacation doing different stuff around the resort.

This was a great vacation.

————-We just got back to Dave's house and i miss Bali already

————-
We just got back to Dave's house and i miss Bali already.

It was beautiful and so fun. We made so many memories. Dave even flew his mom and kairi down for the last two days so we could enjoy time with them and Dave really low key missed kairi a whole bunch he just ain't wanna say it.

But we're all home. Me and kairi and laying on the couch watch bratz. I had to put her down on the bratz. She watched all little boy shows because of Dave.

"Mrs. Karin, do you have a mommy?" She asked

My heart sunk. Even tho kairi is only 2 going on three she's very smart and talks very clearly. With a new York accent ofcorse.