Chapter 6 ♟

East 🎤-

Flash back-
"I need everyone on the top of there game tonight, this deal must go smoothly" i stressed to my members.

They all nodded "I need 2 men outside at all times, Ricardo your gonna Bring the product when jay gives you the signal. The rest of y'all should be spread throughout the room. These men are unpredictable this can either go smoothly or we gon have to murk them."

They all nodded in understanding.

Before i could continue speaking there was a knock at my door.

In walks in one of the girls that bag our product.
"East Karin is here" she said with attitude in her voice her lip was also busted.

What the fuck is she doing here.
"Send her back" i told teira.

She walked out.

"We will meet here tonight at 10 be here on time we move out at 11. All black as y'all should already know" i continued speaking

I stopped talking seeing Karin walk in without knocking. Everyone looked surprised that she did that.

She looked confused as well wondering why everyone was looking at her. When her eyes met mine she had an unreadable expression.

I noticed some of the niggas looking at her in lust.
"Come here ma" i told her
She walked over to me i pulled her onto my lap.

"Once we get there every one need to get in place. I'm not saying something is gonna happen but be prepared for anything."

They all nodded again.

This deal was with a drug lord. He ran all of Atlanta and was looking for a good connect. I asked around about him and he seems solid but you can never trust nobody farther then you can throw them.
"Aight y'all can go be here tonight on fucking time or that ya ass"

With that they left. Karin now has a mug on her face.

Me and Karin been getting close these past couple of months. I brought her here to the trap once and i regret it because now look.

"Why you here Karin?" I asked her while tapping her leg tell her to stand up.

She stood up crossing her arms. Brat.

"East, i don't know what you take me as but i hope it ain't a fool." She began

I sighed. Wtf is she talking about?

"Karin What is you sayin?" I quizzed her not having any time for the mind games.

"So explain to me why i was at the mall with Jadya today shopping for a outfit for my club appearance tonight right? A girl comes up to us asking to speak to me in private. She goes to say that she slept with you last night in your car and she thought she should be women enough to tell me since I'm all on your Instagram. You got bitches coming to me as women cause you can't keep ya dick in your pants East." She yelled.

Shit. I immediately knew who she was talking about. Hazels ass but i didn't fuck her tho.

"Karin, I'm sorry it was a mistake. We didn't have sex tho she just gave me head. I regret it ma and i wish it neva happened I'm sorry." I pleaded to her. I really don't wanna lose Karin. She became my peace after a long day.

She chuckled "that sorry ass apology? You know what East. I expected more of you when i should have expected less. I gave you to much credit too soon. You just anotha sorry ass nigga. You think because you didn't fuck and only got head that makes it better? Fuck no" She said throwing shit off my desk at me.
Her words stung because i know she meant every one of them.
"Quit fucking throwing shit at me Karin before i hurt you . Let me fucking explain ma." I yelled at her while blocking shit she was throwing.