Chapter 29 🐉

Dave-

I clenched the steering wheel as i drove towards the studio. I was pissed that shit went down between Karin and new.
I didn't even know she was down here. The last time we talked or even see each other was the day she left Ki.

I swore if i Eva saw here again I'll end her whole career. She abandoned our daughter, that's deserves to be paid with her life.

If it wasn't for Karin letting her know that she's not needed anymore that that she got Ki calmed me down.

I glanced over to see Karin starting out the window.
I placed my hand on her stomach running circles on it. This baby is lucky to have a mom like her.

"You Aight Mamas?" I asked her
She nodded "Yeah so that was her?" She asked

I nodded "Yeah sadly."
She chuckled "When's the last time y'all fucked?" She asked plainly.

I looked at her like she got two heads what the fuck is wrong with ha?
"Why the fuck is you asking me some dumb ass shit like that? You just chattin cause you mad because the last this Imma do is be fucking on a bitch that left my daughta high and dry with no fuckin remorse." I barked.
She really pissed me off with that shit.

She rolled her eyes adjusting her position in the seat "I just don't understand why all a sudden she decided to pop up?"

I chuckled "Maybe because she lives down here karin?! Ever think of that instead of always thinkin I'm out here doing some foul shit?"

She looked at me with a soft face but didn't say nothing.

We soon pulled up to the studio. We walked in
"Hello Dave, Smooth is already back there waiting on you booth 6"

"Thank ya" i said as i held Karin's hand leading her back to the studio we gone be in. Even tho she just blew my whole mood i ain't gone let mf's know.

I walked in seeing Ric, ace and a few other niggas smoking and smooth playing with some beats.

"Wasgood" i said dapping them up.

"Wassup bitch ass" ace said passing me a wood.
"What's good nigga, wassup sis" Ric said
"Heeeey" she said pulling him into a hug.
I eyed the fuck outta them Ric my nigga but you can't neva be too sho with me come to ya man's around ya girl.
"Yo this beat is Fiya this that joint with Chris brown?" I asked
He nodded.

I passed the wood back to ace.
"Come on mamas, smooth play that back."

I walked into the booth with Karin behind me. I pulled her chair next to mine and we both sat down.
At first it was quite.. she sat watching my every move but never saying a word. I know she's mad that i snapped on her like that but she was wrong for questioning me about some no good ass bitch.

I slid the headphone's on listening to the beat getting right to work.
I hummed to the beat as i thought of some shit that came to mind.

I listened to Chris hook on replay a few times before i was ready to spit sumn.

You deserve it 'cause you perfect
You make every moment worth it
I'm flyin' down Collins, I'm shirtless
Just thinkin' how you might've curved it.

She smirked at my reference to the alley we met in.
I listened as he played it back with the beat nodding along to it. He kept it playing in a loop.

I was feeling it. I slid my headphones off looking at Karin.
I sighed knowing i hate banging on rocks with ha. She was my peace and when shit ain't right with us i ain't got no peace.