Chapter 20 🐉

Dave 🐉 -

I was at the studio with some of my niggas. We was working on sumn. Since me and Karin been cool again i been able to focus.

I haven't seen from Karin in a few days and she leaves tomorrow. She just sends me a couple text everyday but other then that nothing. We was good for a day to two after we fucked but now she avoiding me.

Imma pop up tho and see what the fuck she got going on.
Me and artist was working on something with that track i laid about how i feel for Karin.

"Yo East nigga you listening?" Joe asked

I nodded "Yeah nigga what?"

He laughed "man karin got yo ass whipped. Go get ya girl man."

Artist joined in laughing "he gone marry Karin. Even if she say no he will find a way. He in love."

I shook my head at the foolishness.
"Yeah but since we had sex she been ducking me. We was cool then all a sudden she only sending me 2-3 words text not answering my calls nothing. And she leave tomorrow to go back to Florida."

They both looked at me like i had two heads . "And you sitting here with us nigga? She about to leave and who knows when she's coming back plus nigga you going on tour in 3 weeks so you ain't gonna have time to go and see her. Go get ya girl man." Artist said

"Yeah man Karin brings out a side of you that I've neva seen unless your with kairi. Go talk to her nigga"

I nodded getting up and dapping them. Every time i come to the studio someone giving me advice on Karin damn...

I hopped into my Audi. I still got this damn G wagon i brought Karin for her graduation present too. We let to Bali and before i got a chance to give it to her that shit went down.

I don't know what's wrong with Karin..

I thought about all the possible reasons and something her grandma told me came to mind.

Well two things.. she said Karin is like a book with torn pages and i need to be carful at the reunion and she said don't leave her when times get tough she needs some work before we went on vacation.

I never knew what either of them meant.

I pulled up at tae's to see her rental parked outside. I pulled behind it hopping out.

I knocked and waited before the door opened. Tae He a worried look on his face.
"Karin's in her room"

I walked to her room seeing the door shut. I knocked. No response but i heard some sad ass music playing.

I walked in surprised to see the sight before me. Karin was laid out over her bed with puffy eyes like she had been crying. She was in pajamas and her natural hair was all over the place.

"Mamas what's goin on?" I asked her..

She didn't respond she just stared off into space.
"Karin baby what's wrong?" I asked her sitting her her bed and pulling her head into my lap.

I played in her soft but tangled hair.
"So what's up baby? What's wrong."

He sat silent still..
"Did i do something ma what's wrong."

She let out a low cry. "They are gone."

I pulled her close still no idea what she's talking about.
"Who is gone baby? Talk to me."

She looked at me in my eyes. Searching for something before looking away.

"When i moved to Florida... i was stressed. Our break up, not being able to find a job, staying in a hotel, no friends or family i was lonely depressed." She started..
"One morning i woke up for work and i was soaked in between my legs it felt like i pissed in my self. When i pulled the covers back it was blood. A whole bunch of blood. I stood up and it's like pains started shooting through my body. I limped to the bathroom while calling 911. I told them my room number and hotel and she said ambulance was on the way... after that i passed out from what they was was loosing too much blood."