Chapter 1 🎤

Karin ♟-

I took a deep breath before entering the room.
"Hello Karin, how are you today?" My teacher asked.
"Great a little nervous." I replied today is out presentation day of or designs. If i don't pass i will not graduate. Fashion school has been a very crazy but fun experience and i don't want all my long hours to be for no reason.

"Karin- you are one of my most talented students i have came across in my 23 years of teaching here. You have something that a lot of people don't. Self motivation, you motivate yourself to be the best. With the quality you will get so far."

A tear slipped. Mrs. Rose has been my shoulder to cry on since i started here 3 years ago. I gave her a hug.
"You will be successful Karin, now let's see this beautiful design."

I nodded going to change into my design.

(Her design)

(Her design)

I was nervous, i spent weeks making sure that the crystals were placed perfect. The cut of the dress is risky but it's beautiful nonetheless.

I was proud of my work and i even design matching boot heals.

Mrs. Rose covered her mouth. She walked around me in a circle admiring my work.

"Karin, very detailed, stitched precisely, lace is fit perfectly. This is simply flawless." He told me pulling me into a hug.

When she pulled away she smiled "when you open your own boutique and become a very successful fashion designer remember i told you so. You passed"

I couldn't help but let tears run. All my hard work paid off. I finally finished college.

We chatted for a few more minutes before i went to change. As i left i felt amazing, i finally am going to start my career."

My day was complete. I didn't care about anything else that was it.

I walked down the cold streets of New York. I'm going to finally leave this city one day.

I walked down the streets to the subway. Cutting through a few allies i was almost there.

As i walked down the last alley i heard men's voices. Instantly getting nervous, i don't know what to do. If i turn around i will miss my train.

I sighed deciding to keep walking.

As i rounded the corner i i seen two Men. One was point a gun at the other as he laid on the ground pleading for his life.

Before i could turn around he pointed his gun at me "don't move Bitch come here"

East 🎤 -

"Don't move Bitch come here" i demanded to the girl i saw walk into the alley.

She slowly walked over. I got to look at her, she was fine. She look Indian or something and she was thick in the right place.

"Please d-don't hurt me" she begged.