Chapter 42 : Sextoys

Start from the beginning

- "You don't need to babysit me you know," Jane mumbled.

- "We know, we just like to be with you," Will told.

Jane looked up and nodded. She perceived Max approaching them and managed to hold her smile.

- "Hey guys, what's up?" the redhead greeted.

- "Nothing," Dustin answered.

- "Can I talk to you?" Jane asked.

- "Of course, what's wrong?" Max answered.

- "Um...privately, I would prefer. You know...girls' problems."

- "Oh!" the two boys exclaimed with worried faces.

- "We leave you alone, see you in class," Dustin said.

The two boys quickly walked away under the amused looks of Jane and Max.

- "So, you really have a girls' problem?" frowned Max frowned.

- "No," Jane chuckled. "My sister works late on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday, if you want to finish the work."

- "The work? (looks around and gets closer to Jane) Is it a secret code?" the redhead murmured.

- "(Gets closer to Max) Yes it is," the brunette smiled. "So? What do you think? We don't have to do it this week, I just wanted to let you know."

- "Um, okay, Spy Jane," Max mocked.

- "What? It's safer like that."

- "Yeah, if you think so, I like the idea. Why not on Wednesday? If you're free."

- "I am."

- "And what are we going to do?"

- "I don't know. We could go to see a movie and eat somewhere, let's be classic!"

- "Okay, I like being classic."

The two girls nodded with a smile. They began to walk in direction of their History class. Max was impressed by Jane's change, she litteraly talked about their second date in public without shaking too much. Okay, she used a code, which was cute, but it was still in the middle of the school where everyone could hear them. 

They entered the class and separated to both join their seats. Beverly turned to her friend and looked insistantly to her. Max rolled her eyes and leaned to whisper in her ear:

- "Wednesday night."

Bev smirked and nodded like an approbation. She watched Jane and gave her a thumb up. The girl, at the opposite of them, had a small chuckle and shook her head.

Mr. Smith entered the class, forcing the teens to shut up and to face him. He asked them to open their books at the page 394 to do the exercice. When Jane opened hers, she had an horrible surprise inside and closed it quickly. She heard someone trying to cover his laugh on her right. It was obviously Alban who did that and wasn't even trying to hide it. Jane wanted to cry, she couldn't open her book, the teacher would probably notice it and asked her in front of everyone, and she had no proof it was Alban even if she was convinced it was him. She froze, not knowing what to do. She couldn't run away, it would be ridiculous, she couldn't cry, it would embarrass her more, and she couldn't yell at Alban, she would sound crazy. She had no solution and sh-

- "Miss Brown?" Mr. Smith interrupted.

Jane looked up at him and noticed that the entire class was looking at her with the same interrogative frown.

- "Is there a problem?"

- "No," Jane pouted. "No, everything is fine."

- "Why don't you open your book?"

- "Yeah Jane, why don't you open your book?" Alban asked with a proud smile.

Jane stayed stupid. She had no valid arguments to explain her closed book, but Alban bragging just confirm what she already knew. The teacher approached her, and the young girl felt her cheeks blushing of embarrassment, trying to hide in her jacket and looking away. Mr. Smith opened it and had a smile on his face, he even chuckled.

- "Is this your idea, Mr. Johnson?" the teacher asked with a big smile and showing the book to everyone.

Jane's History's book pages were covered of pictures of naked guys or just dicks sometimes with some things written too, which made laugh some people of the class. The party was outraged by Mr. Smith's reaction, he laughed at this humiliation and even encouraged it!

- "Yeah, it is," Alban proudly answered with a big smile.

- "Only you?"

- "Only me."

- "Good, I think the headmaster will be happy to know you damaged one of your colleague's book just for fun," the teacher told seriously this time.

Alban's stupid smile faded, and the class stopped laughing. Jane looked up at the teacher with a frown, not sure to understand what was happening.

- "What!?" Alban exclaimed, raising his arms like if he was innocent.

- "You heard me. Oh, and don't forget the book, it's yours now."

Mr. Smith gave the book to the blonde boy before taking Alban's book and giving it to Jane. One of the students took Alban and Jane to the headmaster to explain what happened. For once, Jane had no punishment, but Alban was really mad, and Jane was worried about the futur. This boy was really hating her, and she didn't know if it was just because she was lesbian.

- "I won't give you all my books," Alban said with a threatening tone.

Jane had a bad shiver and a bad feeling. The first period wasn't over so the halls were empty. She went to her locker and quickly opened it. Math book : full of porns, English book : full of porns, Mechanics book : full of porns! All her books were full of naked men! She thought she was going to explode and threw all her books on the floor, kicking them and trampling on them before collapsing against her locker and sitting on the floor, breathing heavily.

The bell rang, and Jane hadn't moved from her locker. The teens around looked at her like if she was crazy while some even walked on her stuff or laughed at her. But she didn't care, she was tired of all this shit.

A pair of legs stopped in front of her, but she didn't look up, not caring of who was there.

- "Um...we can share the English book if you want."

Jane looked up and saw Troy.

- "I mean, I don't think yours is...usable."

Jane just nodded. Troy held out his hand and helped her to stand. The girl didn't know why suddenly Troy was talking to her, but she missed him and wouldn't blame him for being rude. She had been rude too with her friends, so she could understand. And English would be surmountable now.