Chapter 42 : Sextoys

Start from the beginning

- "I, I wasn't ready...and, I wasn't sure..."

- "You doubted on us?" Dustin asked with a disappointed tone.

- "I...I didn't know your opinions about this..."

- "Oh...I understand, and, it's kinda worse for boys..."

- "Yeah...Are you, are you okay with that ?" Will shyly said.

- "Hey, (wrapped his arm around his neck) of course I am! You're my friend!" Dustin smiled.

Will weakly smiled to him. He was feeling stupid to not have trusted enough his friends, they have been with him for years now, he shouldn't have doubt on them like that. They turned and saw Troy next to them, looking at Jane's locker with a pity face. Will was sure he heard what he just said to Dustin and was going to tell everyone. But Troy didn't say anything. He took off the last sextoy, grabbed the bag where all the others were, and left the two teens with an angry walk in direction of Alban and the others.

- "You have nothing better to do!?" Troy got angry.

He threw the bag at his feet and faced him, crossing his arms. Alban scoffed, surprised by his reaction, but tried to be the dominant.

- "What? You're on the dyke's side now?" Alban rhetorically asked with a provoking tone.

- "She is my friend."

- "Oh yeah!? She is your friend now!? You weren't really happy when she became a dyke!"

- "She didn't become a dyke! She was already attracted to girls, and I already knew she was before everyone knew, but she was still my friend. You are nothing compared to her, ALL OF YOU are nothing, I can't believe you right now, you spent all of your time and energy finding new ways to humiliate her, you are all miserable!" Troy angrily stated.

- "Oh yeah!? (pushes him) WE are your friends Troy, you are nothing without us, do you hear me!?"

Troy grabbed Alban by his jacket and blocked him against the lockers behind him. He always knew that Alban was a piece of shit but now, he was going too far with Jane, him and all the others. Abigail was watching her dreams' boyfriend being mad at her best friend. She didn't understand why Troy was always defending this slut, she had nothing better than her!

- "Leave her alone now," Troy told, gritting his teeth and crushing his body against Alban's. "It's not an ask, it's an order."

- "You're really threatening me!?" Alban chuckled, not believing him.

- "Exactly, it's exactly what I'm doing."

Alban lost his smile. He saw in Troy's eyes that he was more than serious. Troy stared a moment at his ex friend to be sure he understood what he said, he was tired to see Jane sad and terrified to go to school. He let him go and walked away.

- "This bitch totally bewitched him!" Abigail angrily told, frustrated to not be in the center of his attention.

- "Yeah, he is not the same since she is here!" Alban angrily added. "He would have never done that to me before!"

- "Clearly! We need to get rid of her, before it's too late."

Alban and Abigail shared the same angry look before shaking their hands like if they were sealing a pact.

When Jane arrived at school, Dustin and Will were in front of her locker. When she looked at it, she noticed it was wet but preferred saying nothing. Something was probably tagged, but the two boys washed it before she arrived to not let her see, and she was appreciating it.

- "What's up Jane?" Dustin smiled.

- "Nothing," the girl shrugged.

She opened her locker but, this time, no papers fell. She had a relieved and shaking sigh which the boys noted. They shared to same sad look, and Dustin understood better why Will never talked about his homosexuality, seeing Jane living that was really hard to witness, just opening her locker was hard for her!