Sneaking Out of Camp

Start from the beginning

(Nico's necklace

(Nico's necklace.)

"Wow..," Nico whispered softly and wore the necklace in his fragile neck, the circled shape emerald-like crystal shined brightly in contrast of the brown leather wrapped around the top. "Well I have to go kiddo, I'll see you later," Draco said getting up and walking were Percy went. "WAIT!" He heard Nico shout behind him before he could Draco felt small arms wrap around him, he tensed in the hug but soon relaxed in the embrace. Nico let go and try to grab something from his back pocket, "Here so we can match!" He gave Draco a necklace that look exactly like what he gave him but it was blue mixed with gray instead. He carefully putted the necklace on, "Thanks kiddo." Draco said and finally started walking to his destination.

oOo

Once on top of the mountain Draco walked towards Percy who was currently having a discussion with BlackJack. "We can go now, I handled Nico," Draco said and soon both placed themselves on the Pegasus. Before they even left land vines suddenly crawled around them, "Going somewhere?" Draco heard the drawl voice of Mr. D say. "I expected better from you, Daniel. With the whole dolphin accident that happened when you first got here," Mr. D continued and Draco jabbed Percy with his elbow when he started to snicker. "This is not a quest that belongs to you, especially when you have that sword with you, Peter Johnson," Mr. D said now looking at Percy. Percy frowned when Mr. D started to talk about silly hero's and how they are never gonna learn before the vines got off of them. "You'll.... you'll just let us go?" Draco asked surprise at Mr. D. He waved his hand dismissively. "Go, follow your silly friends besides the prophecy says at least two of you will die. Perhaps I'll get lucky and you'll be one of them. But mark my words, Son of Poseidon, live or die, you will prove no better than the other heroes," and with that the God of Wine was gone.

Try travels through the su following the hunters alongside Thalia and stopped in Maryland to let BlackJack rest. They decided to go to a nearby store to get something to drink while BlackJack rested but that plan was soon thrown out the window as they saw Bianca, Zoë, Grover, and Thalia get out of the store they were going to enter. Draco hid as Percy places Annabeth's invisibility cap on, turning invisible instantly. Draco casted a notice-me-not charm suddenly thankful that Mrs. Gladestone was an American tutor and not British. As soon as the group where far away they decided to go barefooted for now and let BlackJack get a rest. The poor Pegasus had been flying them for half a day after all. They where at least able to get to the Washington Monument before he plopped down, Percy told BlackJack to go to camp.

After that both Percy and Draco looked over to the white van the others where traveling in, Draco saw Grover and froze when he saw Dr. Thorn a block away, the door of a black sedan opened, and disguised as a man with gray hair and a military buzz cut got out. He was wearing dark shades and a black overcoat. Draco lightly grabbed Percy's arm and pointed to where Dr. Thorn was. Draco began to worry when recognition crossed Percy's face. "I'd seen this same car a couple of times on the highway, going south. It had been following the van," Percy muttered eyes still fixed on Dr. Thorn. Dr. Thorn took out a mobile phone and said something into it. Then he looked around, like he was making sure the coast was clear, and started walking down the Mall in the direction of the group.

The Demi- Wizards QuestOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara