Percy Becomes Entertainment

"This might be a pretty weird sensation, but just hold on to me."

"What are you doing doing?"

Draco placed Percy's hand on his shoulder and pulled out the portkey that he uses to get to camp on his hand and flipped it.

They were gone before anyone could blink.
______
________

3rd Person POV

Draco patted Percy's back as he vomited stomach acid (his stomach didn't have any food even if he had finished some cookies) "I went through the same thing a couple of times, but you'll get used to it."

Percy just gagged again.

His cousin finished and looked at him straight in the eye as he said, "You have the worst breath ever—it smells every time you talk— and no offense but it smells worse than Smelly Gabe and that's saying something." He merely blinked and let out a small laugh when he fully processed the words that his cousin said. "Sorry—sorry lemme just..." he paused searching his pockets for something he ignored the mask that Luke have given him (he won't wear that anytime soon) and found a old medical mask that he had on his charmed pockets. He put it on with a sticking charm and hoped that it didn't let so much of his bad breath through. "...there that should do the trick...I hope."

Percy sniffed the air, "It does work! What was that anyway?"

"It's a long story that we don't have the time for, come on we're at camp," Draco lead the way to the camp and once they did they were surprised at the bunch of orange that they saw from their place on top of the hill. The campers were surrounded about seven wooden things that he couldn't quite tell what they were. The somber mood from down there could be felt from where the boys were. "Let's check it out," Percy said and Draco nodded and jumped off the hill and summoned a dagger to pierce the dirt with as he slid down. He looked up to see a gapping Percy, he just gestured for him to get his ass down there.

Draco and Percy made his way towards the crowd and pushed through it to see Annabeth talking, "We will miss him very dearly as he was a great friend. I just realized this but he—" she paused her speech as she looked their way, "—is right there!" The crowd gasped and Draco was left alone with Percy as the crowd parted from them and an angry Annabeth headed their way. He backed up as she stared at him and held his arms up as if she were a cop, she ignored him and proceeded to Judo flip Percy to the ground.

oOo

Percy, Annabeth, and Rachel (the mortal that he remembered seeing a few summers ago), all accompanied him to the Labyrinth opening that was in Rachel's costume room. After explaining to Annabeth what had happened and how he was with Percy, he gave her a half-assed explanation on why he wanted to go with them to look for Nico and explain why Nico and him where in the labyrinth in the first place. He had to congratulate himself in his believable lying as no one questioned his response.

They ran through the tunnel as two dracaenae—snake women in Greek armor—leveled their javelins at our chests. Standing between them was an empousa cheerleader.

"Fuck..."

"Language" she hissed before going into a monologue of having met Percy before, he glanced behind them and doubled back as he saw the two dracaenae that accompanied Kelli (as Percy so carefully sneered when he saw her). They didn't notice his glance as they had their eyes set on Percy as if he was some kind of tasty snack, he supposed that with how things have been for years he probably was, he pulled out his dagger and hoped to the Gods that they didn't notice the glint that the dagger reflected as he threw it at one of the ladies's eyes. He pulled out another one and threw it to the other lady to blind her, but she was able to dodge and hissed at him angrily. The other woman writhed in pain as she was blinded, letting go of her spear, she slithered her way to the back and disappeared into the shadows. He stepped to the side as the other dracaenae came up to him with the intent to harm.