Ch.14 Carlas Secret

Hello my little fairys!! So sorry for not updates last couple weeks!! I wanted to get a chapter I was working on at least close to the end.

Blood. Snow. Choas.
That's all I can see. Things are fuzzy and people are running. There's screaming. That's when I see it. There's a body lying on the ground. Two small bodys are leaning over it, their hands outstretched and glowing. Wendy, Chelia. A pulse of energy flings me back. I land with a small yelp. I hold my head up to a terrafiyng sight. Large, dark, blue and black wings almost the size of a dragons. A chain like tail swinging back and forth with a blue flame at the end. Long, blonde hair with blue and black highlights and black horns coming out from the top. Black markings scattered over the persons arm. A person. Then, a roar. I started to shake. The demon. I'm guessing, let's out a deafening roar, one I will never forget. A blue and black flames surrounds the demon. Then, it shifts.

●○●○●

"That's not true!!" Lucy. I turn my head to face her. Lucy. Shes standing in front, chained multiple times. I turn my head further and saw Team Nastu and done members of Sabertooth also chained, but not as much as Lucy. After further inspection, Lucy was shaking, and crying. "I would never hurt a friend!!" Then, the scene changed again.

●○●○●

Now, it was slightly dull, almost gray. "AQUA!!!" I turned to look at the scene and gasped in horror. A girl with short blue hair lyed in the grass, head lying on another persons lap. Red liquid spread on her shirt and onto the persons lap. "Please, even though you can't use it, I give you my magic." The girl, Aqua, smiled, took a breath, her last breath. Her right hand fell to the ground. Seconds went by until a scream pierced the air and everything disappeared into a gold light.

●○●○●

Carla woke in a gasp. Frantically looking around for Wendy, but stopped. She realized that this was to much for Wendy to handle. Sure she had told Wendy about the dream with the voices, which had caused Wendy to worry about Lucy all day. Carla decided right there. She would not tell Wendy nor anyone else until the time comes. Sure, there were times that she should've told people, but this wasn't one of them. Looking at the time, Carla jumped off the bed and changed into her outfit for the day. Carla walked out of the girls hotel room and down the stairs to the lobby. Carla and Wendy had chosen to go on a misson. Both had decided to try to track down Lucy. The two thought it was a good idea to know where Lucy is if the time ever comes. And what better place to start looking then Magnolia. Wendy and Carla had already completed their job and were going to Lucy's apartment. Carla hoped onto a red couch to wait for Wendy and think things over. Things were certainly getting more confusing.  What if Lucy wasn't in Magnolia? What if she joined another guild like them? What if what she saw doesn't come true? No doubt it will. After a few minutes, Wendy came walking down the stairs wearing light blue dress with gold trimmings, a black belt, black flats. and her hair in pigtails. Wendy walked up to Carla with a small smile. "Good morning Carla!" She exclaimed to the white exceed. Said exceed, expanded her wings to be at eye level with the girl.
"Good morning child. Did you sleep well?" Wendy smiled more and nodded her head. "In that case, we should be heading off. It has been a month since the last time we've seen Lucy, she could have a job and we might not be able to catch her." Carla explained.

A block away from the old Fairy Tail guildhall

Wendy didn't know what to feel. Happiness? Sadness? The two had decided to take the long way to Lucy's apartment. That meant going past Fairy Tail. As the two neared their once beloved guild, they noticed a group of people. More specifically, a huge group of people near the guild. Wendy and Carla's eyes met and started to run towards the guild. Carla  jumped out of Wendy's arms and extended her wings, picking up Wendy in the process. They flew up above the crowd for a better view. But what they saw terrified them. A large machine had just blowed into one of buildings sides. Fairy Tail was being destroyed. Being condemned. (Is that right?). Both Wendy and Carla gasped at the sight. But what was worse, is that Lucy wasn't here. She should've been here right?! Wendy started to panic. "CARLA! Let's go to Lucy's!! I have a bad feeling!" Carla could only nodd in response and flew towards Lucy's. They were they in a minute, Wendy looking inside through the window. She expected to see Lucy's pink blanket, Lucy's brown coffee table, Lucy's desk filled with papers and her unfinished novel, and Lucy herself walking out of her bathroom in a towel or a local cafes uniform. But there wasn't. There was no pink blanket, no brown coffe table, no desk filled with paper or a novel, and no Lucy. Lucy's scent was faded, almost gone. Even the flowers outside the window are gone. Wendy saw it, even smelt it, but still couldn't believe it. Lucy was gone. Tears formed in the corner of Wendy's eyes. She reached out to open the window, but couldn't open it. It was locked. Lucy's windows are never locked. Carla shook her head and lifted them higher and sat the little girl down. She herself could not believe that Lucy was gone, but yet, she could. They had left even when they should've stayed. It was foolish of them to think that Lucy would've stayed in Magnolia after everything that happened. And Wendy needs to know that.
"Child, stop crying. We shouldn't have thought Lucy would stay here." Wendy looked up to face Carla, tears streaming down her face. Wendy too was beating herself up for thinking that Lucy would've stayed. Lucy was here much longer then them and had more memories of this place, good and bad. It was no doubt harder for Lucy then Wendy.
"Besides, now that gives us a new goal. Finding Lucy."