Ch.9 Nightmare and Comfort

Hello my little fairys!! I am glad to announce that I am almost done with the layout of Her Real Past which is only a few chapters away!! Okay, on with the story!!

In the Sabertooth infirmary.

Minervas pov

What happened?? From what I saw, Lucy didn't use a lot of magic. "Did anybody see what Lucy did in the battle?" My father asked the guild. I'm in the infirmary cleaning Lucy's wound. Not that there ate a lot. Lucy is sleeping on the middle bed and Sting, who is extremely damaged, is on the bed closest to the door. "Sting, did you see what magic she used?" I asked the idoit. Sting is sitting on the edge of the bed looking at Lucy and I. "Aye, she helped me with stoping my guy. She had two swords." I looked over Lucy's body again to make sure she has no more wounds. Surprisingly, she only has two. One below her left elbow, which is tiny, and one above her right knee. I took her shoes off and laid them at the end of the bed and pulled the covers over her. I stood up and looked at Lucy. Remembering what had happen after the attack.

Flashback

I had just finished my fight. I looked over the guild and saw Lucy walk up to Sting and Lector. I smiled at the two and thought they would make a cute couple. I looked towards Rouge as Yukino was making a fuss over is injures. I looked back towards Lucy only to find her freaking out over Sting collapsing and Lector laughing at him.

After the whole disappearing trick from the three big mouths, my father had arrive. They were talking when my father motioned me over. Once I arrived to them I glanced around. My eyes spotted Lucy swaying. "Lucy?" As I fully turned around, Lucy was falling. Multiple shouts of Lucy's name went off including my own when Sting caught her. I rushed over to them to notice Lucy looking up at Sting, and then closing her eyes.

End of flaskback.

I shook my head as I got a cloth wet and put it on her forehead. I looked at Lucy for a minute and then walked over to Sting to help him.

Lucy's pov

I was in an open field. I looked around to see if there was anyone around. I spotted four shadowed figures in the distance. I started to run to them. As I got closer, I realized that its Minerva, Yukino, Roouge, and Sting. I waved my right arm in the air to somehow get their attention. "Minna!!!" I yelled out in happiness. I was a few feet from them when I suddenly stop. I  couldn't move my body. That's when the scene changed. The sky was a grey  color and blood was on the once vibrant grass. The four turned around to face me, but when the did something horrible happened. In the middle of chest and stomach area, a sword was plunged through them. "NOOOOOO!!!!" The swords were pulled out and they fell to the floor. Tears were running down my face as I couldn't do anything. All I could do was scream. "No, not again! NOT AGAIN!!" That's when I sinerster laugh came from behind me. And a painful scream erupted from my mouth. A sword had found it's way through my chest. And then, I woke up.

Stings pov

I was sitting upright on an infirmary bed until Lucy shot up with a terrifying scream. I jumped up and started asking what's wrong. Her right hand fling to her chest, almost like she has an injury there. I was about to open the door to call for Minerva when the smell of salt entered my nose. I slowly turned around to face blondie. She's crying. I can't just leave her like this. Dammit, I'm getting soft. I walked my way over to blondie. "Hey, hey it's okay. Shhhhh shh. It's okay." I kneeled down next to her bed and rubbed her back. Her sobs got smaller but they were still there. Blondie started to mumble some words and her sobs got louder again. For some reason I felt the erg to hug her. I sighed and sat next to her. I wrapped her in my arms and she learned into me, crying into me chest/shoulder. After a couple minutes I got a little, uncomfortable. I looked down to Lucy only to find her asleep. I gently picked Lucy up in a bridal style and laid her on the bed. I turned away but something was holding my hand. I turned back to Lucy. Her cheeks have tear stains and her hair is a little frazzled. She kept mumbling 'not again' in her sleep. "Ah dammit." I mumbled. I lifted up the covers and laid next to Lucy with an annoyed expression. But it quickly turned into a soft one when blondie put her arms around me. I could feel my cheeks burn up. I grumbled a little before I suddenly felt sleepy. My eyes felt heavy. I try to keep them open, but it's like something is forcing them close. "Oh, the Dragon found herself a little boyfriend now. Seems Aqua was nothing to you." Aqua? What the fick is she talking about? "What I'm I saying? Of course she was nothing to you!! You killed her." Whoever's talking is a girl. Is she talking about Lucy. Well duh who else could she be talking about. "No matter. In time, Dragon, you will fall. And I will take everything you love. And that includes your little blonde bimbo here. Sleep tight little lovers." I want to get up but I couldn't. My whole body feels numb and my eyelids are getting heavier. Soon, darkness enclosed me.