Ch. 12 What You Need to Know

Hello my little fairys!! I know I said this chapter might be about Carla or Happy, but I thought about what the guilds reaction was. Enjoy!

Minervas pov

I watched as Lucy walked out of the guild. Even though I haven't known Lucy for long, I can tell the name 'fairy' bothered her. I turned my attention to the exceed. I glared at him as he just stood there in shock. I stretched my arm out and grabbed the back of his vest. I held him in front of me. As he started to scream Sting and the fellow members also started screaming at me to let him go. I simply glared at them and they shut up, even Sting. I growled at the exceed and he stopped squirming I'm my grasps. "Why would you ask that?!" Lector whimpered and stared to shake instead. "I- I was just curious!" He exclaimed. "Curiosity killed the cat!!" Many people gasped and yelled at me again. "But, satisfaction brought it back," I paused and looked around. Many people were still standing and some were quaking at me. "What Lucy said was true. Fairy Tail disbanded. Which means she is no longer a fairy." I dropped the red furball and Sting was holding him in an instant. "But, Lucy is now one of us! Lucy Heartfilia, is a Saber!!" I shouted out. Yukino grinned and master, who I hadn't noticed till now, smiled down at me and the guild. I patted down my dress and walked to the kitchen. Grabbing a broom and a dustpan as well. Might as well help clean up before another fight breaks out. But, I can't help but wonder, if Lucy is okay after this incident. She slept a good couple hours and the guild was able to clean up some of the mess. I sighed and walked to the door that connects to the guild. "Oh Lucy, I hope you're okay."

3rd person

Lucy had found a map by the train station and was walking around town.  Her destination was a market place or a store. Hopefully a market place. Lucy had always loved going to market places or festivals. There, you can talk to other people and find new iteams you've never seen before. With going on so many missions with Team Natsu, shes' already seen many things she had never seen before. Sure, they had always did the mission and left shortly afterwards hardly getting anytime to look around, but market places and festivals made up for them.  On the map, it showed a popular street that is used for festivals. Lucy had also grabbed a brochure at the station of facts and info about Cloverdale. Lucy thought it only made sense since she had never been in Cloverdale. In the brochure, it said that Savoir Street, weird name she thought, was used for the market place, and used as the main street for festivals. During festivals, it usually took up four streets around Savoir Street. Each street had different stalls, but yet all the same. Lucy decided to leave the rest of the brochure for later and put it into the shimmery panel as showed in before. But she did switch to counting her money. Her old landlady had let her keep her last payment as a gift, which Lucy was grateful for, and lots of money that she had saved up on from her last few missions. In total, Lucy had almost a million jewels. Lucy pocket her money and and turned a corner only to stop and widen her eyes. Savoir Street was much bigger then she had thought! Stalls were lined up on either side of the street and lampposts light with a dime yellow light. There were also christmas lights strung from building to building while people walked from stall to stall, children screaming and chasing each other, parents talking and laughing to one another and some dancers dancing through the crowd. Lucy smiled at the the sight and walked to the closest stall. Looking around, Lucy noticed most of the townspeople had baskets. She started to freak out about not having a basket and frantically searched for a stall that selled a carrier. As Lucy got closer, she could hear the many shots of the venders calling out their items. "Baskets!! Bags!! Purses!!" Lucy's eyes light up like stars and quickly ran over to the stall. She stood at the edge of the stand and leaned to look at the bags. There were baskets made of straw, wood, leather, really anything. Lucy spotted a picnic basket in the middle and quickly snatched it to find the price. Attached to the handle is a piece of string with a paper reading 500 Jewels. Fishing out the right amount, Lucy handed the jewels to the stall owner. Lucy waved goodbye to the person and walked down the street. People passed and waved to Lucy, some gave her weird looks for being in Cloverdale but she didn't mind.

Timeskip

Lucy arrived at her house about an hour later. After putting away the groceries, Lucy decided to take a nice hot bath. As she laid in the hot water, all she can think about was how tomorrow would play out at the guild.

Hello my little fairys!! I hope you enjoy this chapter! I'm hoping to get to the chapter were Lucy reveals her true past!! Also who is this her name that Lucy keeps talking about? Who are the shadow Clan?