Ch.4 2nd Premonition

12:00 am, with Wendy and Carla at Lamia Scale

Everything was peaceful, except for a sleeping white exceed.

Lucy! Watch out!!
You will DIE LUCY HEARTFILIA!!
I can't let it happen again. I can't.
Let us come with you!!
Lucy killed my sister. so she will pay with her life.
Luce, come back to Fairy Tail with us.
I'm sorry.
CHOAS DRAGONS ROAR!!!

"AHHHHHH" Carla awoke with a scream. Wendy had also awoken from Carla's terrifying scream but did not wake up Sherria. Looking to Carla, Wendy asked, "Was it a promotion? Do you want to talk about it, Carla?" Carla simply nodded her head and the two sat in front of each other. With Wendy sitting cross-legged and Carla leaning aging the wall. "Oh child, it was terrible. It just voiced, and all were directed to, to Lucy." Wendy made a small gasp as Carla merely nodded. "I could only recognize two voices. Natus, and Lucy's. There was a person who said 'you will die Lucy Heartfilia' and 'she killed my sister'. Lucy's voice though. Sounded so, so broken."

At the Lamia Scale guild, 4 pm

Carla sat next to Wendy in the Lamia Scale guild. A simple pastry laid in front of her, but she couldn't focus. Thoughts and questions flew around her head about her premonition. 

Who was after Lucy? And why?

If that one voice was right, did Lucy really kill someone? 

If so, then who?

Is Lucy safe?

With that one thought, Carla could only think of the blondes safety. Would she be okay? After another hour or so of thinking, Carla went up to Wendy.

¨Wendy, do you think we can go to visit Lucy sometime soon?¨

¨Of course Carla-san! But why do you ask? Is it because of the promotion?¨

Carla looked down slightly. Of course, it was because of her dream last night. 

¨I just want to check up on her is all.¨

Wendy picked up the white exceed. Wendy was worried as well, and it was sweet that Carla cared about Lucy.

¨How about, the next time a mission coming from Magnolia comes along, we take it and then we can visit Lucy. Does that sound nice?¨

¨Okay.¨

I am sorry if there are any grammar mistakes. Right now I'm just trying to rewrite some things and a couple of chapters that I didn't like. I thought this chapter was always too short, as most of the early chapters are, and it might just be another 200 words, but I wanted these chapters wording different. Please vote and leave a comment!