Authors Note

Hello my little fairys!! As you know if your read my note at the beginning of the last chapter, I am working on the set up of the chapter of Lucy's past!! I'll give you a little spoiler to the chapters name! The chapter will be called, Her Real Past. Isn't it mysterious?! As you read you probably realized that I haven't had any information about Lucy's true magic in any of the  chapters but a couple glances of what she can do. In the last chapter I had Lucy summon swords so she can fight against Greeny. Yes I am calling her that until I come up with a name. I'm making Lucy have a realistic past so what happened in the anime is still true. I've seen stories were Lucy turns out to be the princess and that her past didn't really happen and it just doesn't make since. I am sorry if any of you do those kind of stories! Ehat I'm planning for Lucy's past will be good, hopefully, and makes since with the timeline. It was so hard to get the ages and times right with the 7 year gap! And I know by doing this I'll probably have a second book, which I already have an idea for it. That's all I really have to say. Goodbye my little fairys!! Also sorry that this isn't a chapter!! I might change updates to everyother week. Not sure.