Chapter 6: Rallying the Students

Start from the beginning

Flash sentry: "So Twilight, how are you going to get the other students to vote for you?" He asked.

Twilight Sparkle: "We need to convince the students not to vote for Sunset Shimmer."

Kevin: "Yeah and some students have already agreed to vote for Twilight but we need something to get most of the school to vote for Twilight."

Flash Sentry: "And I take it you're helping Twilight here Kevin?"

Kevin: "Yep and it's not just me but also Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Applejack and Fluttershy are also helping us out."

Flash Sentry: "Wait, weren't those girls no longer friends?" He ask confused.

Kevin: "Me and Twilight kinda helped them become friends again after it turns out that Sunset Shimmer may have been the one who broke up their friendship." He explained.

Flash Sentry: "I should a guess." He said unhappily. "I'm glad I broke up with her." He said which surprised Twilight.

Twilight Sparkle: "Wait, you dated Sunset Shimmer?"

Flash Sentry: "Yeah, she just came up to me and asked me out. She seemed nice at first but I eventually saw her true nature as bully soon enough so I broke up with her but looking back on it now, she was probably only dating me to make herself popular." He explained.

Kevin: "So you have new girlfriend yet?" He asked Flash who shook his head.

Flash Sentry: "Nah, I'm not interested in dating at the moment. I'm more focused on my music career instead." He said.

Kevin: "That's understandable. So me and the girls are trying to think of something to get the other students to vote for Twilight. Hey Flash, do you want to help us?" He asked him.

Flash Sentry: "Sorry but I'm kinda busy at the moment with my bad but I will vote for Twilight if that will help." He said.

Kevin: "I understand, thanks anyway." He said and he and Twilight went to where the girls were.

As he sitting down on the chair he snap he's finger then a jar came out.

He open the lid of the jar then he one of it then started eating it. The girls were staring at the jar.

Kevin: "What.?!"

Pinkie Pie: "What's that your eating Kenny."

Kevin: "It's supertix you girls wants them."

The girls nods as they get each one supertix in the jar then they start chewing.

Kevin: "So what do you think girls"

Twilight Sparkle: "It's delicious."

Pinkie Pie: "It's super duper delicious."

Rainbow Dash: "It.Taste. AWESOME."

Rarity: "It marrvelous darling."

Applejack: "It's crunchy like a apple."