Chapter One

"Carmen?"

"Hmm?" I hummed in response.

"What brings you here today?" The psychiatrist asked as I was still looking out a window.

"Closure, I need closure. I feel like I'm going crazy." I said with a sad smile.

"What do you mean by that?"

"I still see him and I still hear his voices, like he's out there stalking me or something but it can't be true because he was so obsessed with me he would have came for me, he would have brought me out of this prison." I said with a cold expression.

"Okay Ms. Carmen." I went to go lay down on the couch. "Where do you want to start?"

"I guess we should start from the beginning right..." my emotion change from cold to sad as I began to speak, reminisce....

12 years ago

I was a freshman in college. I was a sweet and smart girl. I majored in journalism because I wanted to be a writer. I met this boy named Jungkook. He was so sweet and kind to me. I loved him but only as a friend. He's my best friend and he means the world to me. I would die for him and he would die for me. We enjoyed our time together.

But let's not skip to far ahead. The day my life turned upside down was the first day of school. That's when I first met Jungkook. He was in my English class and we were assigned as partners. Since English is my first language & Korean is his we helped each other a lot and grown close.

Sorry skipping ahead again! Anyways we were stopping by a cafe near the college during our lunch break to grab a bite. Jungkook was telling me a story from when he was little and I couldn't help but laugh at some of the stuff he said.

"Haha! I wish I knew you in your early teens." I laughed trying to catch my breath.

"Order number 17!"

"That's us! Be right back." He got up headed towards the counter. I glanced across the cafe and seen this handsome man, probably in his early twenty's staring at me. His flawless skin and pretty pink lips was catching my eye. This wasn't some 'I hope she don't catch me' stare, this was a 'I want her to see me, watch her' stare. I was a little intimidated and I tried to look away but I found myself looking at him again. Seeing him bite his bottom lip while looking at me left me breathless. I was staring until Jungkook blocked my view.

"I'm back!" He said while a smile , while placing the food down. I smile back at him. While we were eating our food, I kept glancing back at that man, whose eyes seem to never leave me. Jungkook noticed and he turned to glance at him. "Who's he?"

"I don't know but he keeps staring at me."

"And you keep staring back." He teased.

"Well he started it." I laughed.

"I don't blame you, he's hot!"

"Excuse me?" I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"What? I like what I like." He smirked.

"I like that." I grinned, he smile back at me and we finished eating our lunch. As we were walking out the cafe, I glanced at the man again. He winked at me and I could feel the fire in my cheeks. I walked out the cafe and was blushing like I don't know what.

"Uh, oh. Someone got a boyfriend." He teased.

"What!? No." I said in a hurry. I was still blushing, I couldn't help it. Later did I know that, that man would turn my world upside down. We reached the campus and went to our class. We sat beside each other but on the other side of me was a girl. She looked shy, and the professor was here yet, so I decided to speak. Hi. I'm Jada.

"Hi! I'm Tai."

"Nice to meet you. So do you know who our professor is?"

"Nope, I heard it's his first year. So it's a he." I thought. I decided to go ahead and check my phone.

"Oh. My. God!" I looked up in confusion and looked at him.

"What?"

"Sorry, I'm late class." As I looked up my jaw dropped.

"No. Way."

"Welcome to History 101, I'm Professor Park." He was dangerously beautiful if I might say. When I think about him, this feeling would wash over me. A feeling that I craved for. A feeling no one could make me feel.