Pregnancy

Dorrise walked in through the door of their supposedly bedroom as Morris came back home. Dorrise looked sick to her stomach her clothes were different so the gods could tell that it was a different day from the previous screen.

"Morning love, how was your nap?"

"It was fine." Dorrise said looking away from eyes dewy which was impossible because Aphrodite never, ever cries.

Morris sensed something was wrong, "What is it love" he asked worryingly.

"Morris," she whispers tears in eyes threatening to fall "I'm with child."

The gods are silent all wondering why she would be sad about that a child should be a gift to have with another immortal.

"Really?" He asks her. Dorrise nods her head he starts cheering before stopping at the tears that were threatening to fall. "Why aren't you happy Dorrise I thought you were excited for when we would start having kids."

"I am just worried that's all especially after the deal" she starts off before breaking off.

"What deal?" he asks her. She just shook her head in a way of saying that she won't tell. Morris just sighs and holds her close.

"All will be fine love all will be fine"

"But what if it isn't" she asks

"What do you mean?" he asks.

"What if in not fit to be a mother what if I'm just like Kronos Morris. How can I know how to be a mother when I don't even have one?" she yelled historically tears streaming down her face. She broke and the gods could tell that this is the first time she has ever really cried since she was 8.

"I was born alone with no parents to my name " Ouranos is gone and I have no matter how can I be a good parent I'm just doomed to fail." she said "Pontus is the closest thing I have ever had to a father"

Morris looked at her holding her close. "I've seen you with the other children especially when Leto was born you are one of the kindest most fit to be a mother Titan other than Rhea and you know why's that you should not need to worry about the fate you control it make sure it knows that you are the boss." Morris said kissing her forehead. Dorrise merely nodded but didn't dare to look up know he could tell she was keeping a huge secret from him.

Dorrise excused herself saying that she had a job tomorrow in the early morning before heading up to their room

Dorrise looked at the mirror she was in front of and slowly started at her stomach with guilt filled eyes she pressed her dress to her body in order to see the small bump that was their.

"I'm sorry" She said pressing one hand to her mouth to try to muffle her sobs. "I curse you to a fate you do not deserve in order for the rest to have a good one." She looked down at her stomach before collapsing to her knees holding her stomach with one arm the other still on her mouth "I'm so sorry" she sobbed on the floor her tears streaming as she hid her face behind her hands as she finally allowed herself to scream in pain.

The gods merely sat their shocked with pity in their eyes as they stared at the goddess that sacrifice her happiness in order for them to rule.