Sword Fighting and Moris

Everything was quiet as they looked to the wall waiting for the screen to start.

In the screen you see Dorris 12 years of age sword fighting with who is unknown as they gaze upon her they can tell that Dorris is slowly becoming more and more beautiful. Her cheeks have started to obtain shape and her eyes have become sharper with her long lashes. As they watch her sword fighting they can see that she has not missed a single blow and that while she remained scar-less the person training with her got more and more scars before she hit a final blow that left the person on the ground. As the person on the ground started to get up they got to see a clear vision of the person and well they didn't think that Atlas would be training with her.

"You did pretty well Dori" Altas said with a smirk.

"How many times have I told you to stop calling me that I don't like it." Dorrise reputed with a huff as she blow a piece of hair out of her face that had somehow managed to get out of the tightly made braid in her hair.

"Then how come my brother can call you it?" Altas replied his smirk though seemed impossible grew bigger.

"Shut up you scar head." Dorrise replied rolling her eyes. "Round two?" She asked but before Altas could answer someone else did.

"Not today Dorrise" Someone they realised as Kronos said. "The fates have called you today. They want you to seek special training for what I don't know but you must get going and change out of these clothes. Also women shouldn't fight." He said pointing to the leathers that we're tightly wrapped around her body as her training outfit.

Dorrise rolled her eyes before flashing away and into a small cave area that sealed to be the place where she lived as only thing that were there seemed to be thing that dorrise owned though no one missed the clothes of a boy around 15 years of age.

"Umm… please tell me that he just stays over." Apollo said looking sick to the stomach. Nobody answered him but they all had the same thought "I hope he just stays over."

"Where you going Dori you should be training with sir-strong-enough right now." A voice came from behind her.

"Well Moris, Kronos interrupted before I could kick his ass and said that the fates have called me so I should be going." Dorrise said not even startled that there was a guy in her room while she was changing.

"Come on love just one kiss."

"You and I both know that I have never kissed you and that those clothes on my bed are from when you got in a fight with Atlas and I had to heal your sorry little butt so stop acting as if we've fucked."

You can all see the gods let go a deep breath at her words. Chaos of course found this all hilarious.

"Doesn't mean I can't dream love."

"Well this dream won't come true." She said before flashing out all the gods could hear was Moris cursing before Dorris was in front of the fates.