Prologue

(No one's POV)

"Aphrodite!" Athena yelled trying to look for the vain goddess there was an emergency meeting and they needed every Olympian even if that Olympian didn't really matter to the cause of earth.

Why is she even a Olympian she's the goddess of love not life Athena thought as she searched around Aphrodite "house" on Olympus.

"Aphrodite are you in there?" Athena asks which she got no response.

She was just about to leave until something caught her eye. A single Ruby ring laying on Aphrodite's bedside near a calendar that has a weird mark on today. As she stepped closer to the bedside she noticed the ring wasn't normal. What she thought was normal black iron was real stygian iron with the gem and not a Ruby but a red diamond. Athena was curious who gave her such a ring as Hephaestus doesn't use stygian iron and Ares would not pick such a ring. As she look closer upon the ring she saw tiny letters in a language she did not know. Her thoughts were soon stopped as she heard Aphrodite come back from wherever she just was and before she knew what she was doing she pickpocketed the ring before turning to Aphrodite.

"Aphrodite come on there's an emergency meeting in the throne room we gotta get there now." She said her mind trying not to wander to the ring in her pocket.

"Yeah I'm coming"

"Come on" Athena said taking Aphrodite by the arm and teleporting them to the throne room.

After a long and might I add boring meeting Aphrodite was the first one to leave saying she had something to do before flashing out. Athena saw it as her chance to speak to the other gods about the ring.

"Hephaestus do you by change know who made this ring?" Athena asked before handing it to him.

"No and it doesn't seem to be in my crafting abilities anyway it seems a lot more ancient. Why are you asking anyway?" He asked his gruff voice etched with confusion.

"It just… while I was searching for Aphrodite I saw this ring and that she marked today to do something important. But I wonder why she would have a ring like this since you didn't make it for her and Ares didn't get it for her I could tell. I was just curious." She said ignoring the looks of the other gods as that took in this information.

"Wait" Hermes said "If the ring was at her bedside table but you have it now most likely without her knowing since you didn't mention it while she was here does that mean that. You STOLE the ring from Aphrodite?" He said surprised but also really proud of his sister for stealing something.

"It's just there's writing on it that I have know idea what it says it looks old but wasn't Aphrodite born after the Titan war?" Athena said the question more to the children of kronos

"Yes" Came a ruff reply from Zeus.

"Do you think she might be planning something with the Titans?" Athena asked not liking how there isn't too many facts about Aphrodite that she knows off.

"I don't think Aph is that powerful that she can talk to people in the underworld without us knowing" Area said wondering why Aphrodite would have such ring.

"No but look at the writing it isn't even ancient Greek its older." She said passing around the ring after it lands on Poseidon he says.

"It looks like the language used around the Titans. I know someone who can probably tell us what it says but are you really that curious?"

"Yes I mean I stole her ring" Athena explain.

"We might as well do it and I'm also really curious why Aphrodite would have a ring like that." Apollo said after having an argument with Artemis.

"Fine" Poseidon said before summoning Hecate to the throne room.

"What might you want Poseidon?" Hecate asked with a bow.

"Hecate?" Athena asked "do you think you might know what it says on this ring?" Athena asked as she stood up and gave the ring to Hecate.

"Where did you get this lady Athena. Because this is the wedding ring of Dorrise."

"Dorrise?" All the Olympians shouted confused.

"Yeah Dorrise daughter of Ouranus she was married to Atlas' older brother Moris." Hecate said highly confused “It says here in old magic writing To my dear wife Dorrise forever loved and forever will- your husband Moris." she look around “Why are you staring at me. Where was this ring anyway I thought she faded thousands of years ago around the Titan war."

"Hecate" Artemis said uncertain “Can you tell us why Aphrodite might have it? "

Hecate look lost in thought for a moment before replying. "No although if you guys really want to know it looks like Dorrise's memories might be in here."

"Thank you Hecate you may go now" Poseidon said before flashing her out. "Athena?" He asked in one of the rare moments they got along “Can you get the memorise so we can find the story of a goddess that we've never heard of before?"

"Yes I think I might be able to" She said before playing with the ring until it started to smoke a faint red. As the ring's smoke covered the throne room a voice came from it.

Forgotten goddess hidden from sight. See her life you just might. A short of a goddess that shaped the world and one that you didn't know the true beginnings of. It said as the smoke gathered at the center and started to show the life if the goddess Dorrise.

----
Okay now this my first story posted on Wattpad i already have this on in fanfiction.net and decided to share this on hear aswell. This fanfiction will be updated on saturdays though weekly upload will be unknown deciding on my mental health though i already have alot of chapters premade from my fanfiction.net so you guys sgouldnt need to worry about it. Anyway thats all for today folks see you on saturday.