Eating Hestia

I see you guys actually came back
chaos said as he saw the gods the next day after making the smoke appear again. I was worried you were going to do chicken out. Chaos said chuckling

"We wouldn't do no such thing" Zeus said hotly trying to show chaos how powerful he can be.

You shouldn't be so cocky Zeus especially after you learn how you played a part in Aphrodite's future. And let me tell you it something you shouldn't be proud of.

The gods confused stated quiet before the scream played

On the screen a little girl around eight was running in a field being chased by a few boys around ten all in good fun. The girl they notice was Dorrise who had reddish-brown hair with tight natural curls. She had sea green eyes and freckles on her nose, they noticed that she was very beautiful for an eight year they noticed a boy behind her that was trying to reach her before catching up to her and picking her up.

"Morris why" She screamed before he let her down. They noticed that Moris was a handsome lad for his age. He had ebony straight black hair and gentle black eyes.Hus tan skin was even darker know artemis would say it was the same as Zoe's.

“Come Dorrise it all in good fun" He teased her once he put her back down "And we would of had to stop anyway Rhea has just given birth."

"Really?" She said before running to mount Othrys while Moris just watch the goddess happily run.

Once Dorrise reached Mount Othrys she hid behind a pillar to see Rhea show Kronos his new daughter Hestia. Dorrise's eyes lit up as she saw a beautiful baby girl being brought up to Kronos and announcing her to him before her eyes got scared and soon the gods found out why. When Kronos finally held her he was looking at the child scared before eating her in a big gulp.

"Wait a minute " Hestia said as the gods were talking by surprise on not just what they just saw but they had forgotten Hestia was here seeing as she was always quite near the flames. "Are you telling me that Aphrodite saw Kronos eat me?" She asked shocked.

Well yes I mean she saw the others get eaten also but that is what sorta set in stone what would happen in the future. Chaos calmly replied

The gods just sat there stun that she actually saw that no wonder she always looked at Zeus, Poseidon, Demeter, Hades, Hestia, and Hera weirdly whenever the Titans were brought up. Soon the screen played again.

Dorrise looked at Kronos shocked as Rhea had a temper tantrum she left in a flash before ending up at the field looking for Moris.

"Moris, Moris!" she yelled running looking for him before running into him.

"Hey Dori what's wrong what a the matter?" He asked greatly concerned the gods noticed.

"It's Kronos he-he" Dorrise said trying not to freak out too much.

"He what Dorrise you can tell me."

"He ate his kid!" Dorrise said crying. "He ate Hestia!”

“What?" Moris said shocked “No he wouldn't have he to nice and good and what!"

"You don't understand Moris I saw it I saw it with my own eyes" Dorrise said crying tears streaming down her face. Before Moris pulled her into a hug.

"Everything it going to be okay. Everything will be alright" Moris said even though even the gods could tell that he was worried about what was going to happen.

"No Moris. You and I both know that things are not going to be okay they may never be okay again." Dorrise said broken by what she just had seen.

"I'll be okay love just for today everything will be okay Dori." Moris said trying to reassure her not noticing how she froze when he called her love. Before the screen came down.

I never really enjoy seeing that one always remind me how Kronos turned evil because believe it or not Kronos was a good ruler before he got the prophecy which turned him bitter and heartless. Chose said as if it was a normal thing.

The gods though were still shocked at not just that they technically saw Kronos eat his kids but that Aphrodite herself saw it up right in person when she was eight.

"How is she not insane" Hermes ask all the gods looking at Apollo for help.

"Hey don't look at me I never thought I would see it myself to be honest with all of you" Apollo said after all the gods stared at him.

"Can we please just keep on watching the sooner we finish this the sooner we can giver the ring back to Aphrodite and the less chance that she won't be on our trail and find out that we're looking into her memories." Athena said for her herself had for once on her life no idea what was going on. The gods agreed with her and started to settle down so the screen could come back up again and show more to this story of Aphrodite or Dorrise or whatever you wanted to call her.