Delos

The next day the gods noticed Ares was in a lot better mood than usual though no one wanted to assume why.

We should be getting ready for the next one.

Dorisse was outside of the throne room on mount Othrys. She knocked on the door and waited patiently until a loud "enter" was heard.

"You wanted to see me brother?" Dorisse said to Kronos her voice and worry free expression showed that she was not afraid of him.

"Brother?" Hermes choked out.

Yes well she is made from Ouranos remains thus making him her father. Which is also the father of the other Titans thus making them her siblings so, yes brother.

"My dear Dorrise it good to see you again, I have to tell you something" He said plainly from his throne it was black and gold with a faint scent of blood that the gods did not like how they could smell it.

"What is it Lord?"

"You are 14; nearly 15 if I'm correct?"

"Yes"

"And your getting married when you turn 16"

"You were the one who made the rules so you should know all of this but yes?" Dorrise replied confused.

"Well I decided that since you're of age to get married" He replied casually.

"Yes, but that doesn't mean" She was cut off before she could finish.

"I decided to gift you something." He replied just as plainly as before.

"Really?"

"Yes"

"But then what is it?" She asked a small hint of curiosity shining through.

"An island" He said rising up from his throne.

"I'm sorry, did you just say an island? Brother you have to be kidding me." She said confused her face scrunched up and a confused look in her eyes.

"I'm not come" Kronos said holding out his hand for Dorrise to take. When she did as said they teleported to and island that seemed familiar to Apollo and Artemis.

"Is it floating?" Dorrise asked looking over the edge.

"Yes and it will be devoted to you" Kronos said. "The species on this island is the new thing called hu-mens that Prometheus made. You should know all about them." He said looking at her.

"Yes I do" She said glancing at the ground.

"Anyway they will be devoted to you and will sacrifice things to you. In their eyes you are there main Titan. They will ask you for favors but will also ask for punishments you will make sure to answer these prayers and do your best with these man-kind things. Do you accept?"

"Yes brother of course, thank you" Dorrise said smiling at him which caused him to smile as well. Which honestly it was extremely different from when the gods old see him smile. That smile usually was an evil smirk one that good chaotic energy. But the way he smiled right now made the gods realize that Dorrise was someone that even the cruelest person would like.

"Well. What would you like to call it?" he asked looking at her smile still on his face.

"Delos seems fitting as it appeared out of nowhere" She said looking around the island.

"Very well we shall call it Delos" Kronos said smiling.

"I think the first thing we should do is throw a party" Dorrise said a smirk on her lips.

"I like the way you think sister"

"Wait so you're telling me that the place were me and Arty here was born" He had to pause in order to stop Artemis from punching a hole in his face from the nickname. "Was were the beginning of mankind was and Aphrodite used to own it? Aphrodite used to own Delos?"

I can't say much but let's just say if it wasn't for Aphrodite you and Artemis would never ever have been born.