Engagement

"Um sorry but I'm saying this right now but this is such a power move to follow this." Apollo said talking about the previous scene they just watch.

The rest of the gods just rolled their eyes at his antics.

"Will you marry me?" Moris asked her a hopeful smile on his lips.

"I don't know Thanatos and me where discussing running away to the underworld together." She said a teasing smile on her lips. "But I guess I can cancel it for you I'm sorry Thanatos."

"My dreams have been crushed, I shall never get over my broken heart" He said winking after his playfully dramatic scene.

"I that a Yes" Moris asked "because either way we're going to get married."

"It's a yes love." Dorrise said hugging him "There's no need to get worried. "

"I wasn't worried." He said taking something out of his pocket. "Here" He said slipping on a simple silver ring no jewels or anything was on it. "You'll get a nicer one later"

Cheering from the crowd brought them back to reality.

Moris picked up Doris and twirled her around him pure joy was on all of their faces even Kronos had a happy grin as he hugged Rhea. A family tossed and broken can still see hope and happiness once in a while. It was what the Hestia always wanted of her family that she was never able to get.

"They look so... happy" Athena observed staring at the screen.

"How is that possible how can they look so happy surrounded by family?" Hera asked looking distastefully? at her sons.

"They look like a real family" Hestia said staring at them a look of longing on her face.

The big three stared at each other then at her sister then at their children/nieces. They could've had a family a real one but the moment they decided to cast every other Titan to tarturas they cancel it. They didn't know how a Titan as popular as Dorrise would fail to be mention from any of the other titans especially the ones that work under them directly.

They are many things that Aphrodite has done and many different reasons as to why she's done them. When you see more of her story you will understand more why she is so absent from history and why so many things that you thought were by chance really weren't like how Zeus was the only one that was able to escape his fate.

"Wait but mother said-"

The only reason why you were free was because Aphrodite decided to intervene after looking into fate while training with the fates.

"She trained with the fates?" Athena asked wondering what actual intelligence was hidden Aphrodite's head.

Sometimes we hate fate but it catches up to us whether we want it to or not. Some run from it others don't but it finds us sooner or later. That is also true with love. you can never go through life without loving something. Romantic or not because you can love life meaning you have loved something.