Dinner

Everyone for the first time in forever was sitting at the grand table having dinner while they waited for Aphrodite to arrive so they could speak.

“Hello everyone” Aphrodite said arriving to the dinner and sitting in her usual poison with Ares to her right and Athena to her left.

A general hello or “good afternoon” Was passed around as they all stared at her while she just stared down onto her plate patiently waiting for the questions to start firing.

“So Aphrodite” There it is.

“Why didn't you help us out in the first titan war?” Zeus asked.

“I did help you out” She said picking on her plate.

“Then why do I not know anything about this “Dorisse” before today?” Zeus asked angrily stabbing at his stake as the others looked at her.

“Because you never saw me” She replied taking a sip of wine.

“Oh really then how did you help out?” He added accusingly.

“I help out in ways you didn't even knew you needed help with… like how you were able to have Campe not look over at you guys or smelled you while you were getting your items crafted” She said popping a grape into her mouth.

“Oh and how did you do that might I ask?” Hades asked curiously.

“Easy” She started eating another grape. “I went to talk with her.”

“That's it?” Hermes asked shock.

“I mean another of people knew me so Campe wasn't really trying to kill me when I saw her.” She said taking a bite if her chicken. “And she also made the oath so she really couldn't hurt me even if she tried.” She added thoughtfully.

“Yeah about that” Ares said finally speaking.  “How is it that you don't ever get hurt in battle I mean we know they made an oath but wouldn't that mean that they would be punished if the hurt you not, they can't hurt you.”

“Ares, when they made the oath it was more so physically binding so even if they put poison in my cut or stabbed me with a sword at my heart I couldn't get hurt by them” She said truthfully. “Now I must admit I have been hurt before by someone like a newborn before they made the oath,” she said, glancing a Zeus.

“Uh hey Dite why did you never tell us you could treat Chimera poison” Apollo asked “and what even is a Venus potion?”

“First of a Venus potion is actually a poison and Iapetus made it and I am the only other person that knows both how to make it and cure it.” She said pointedly to Hermes. “And you never asked” She said simply.

“So I could've just asked you to teach me how to do it?” He questioned with a dead serious face.

“Yeah” She said simply continuing to eat her chicken “Oh and Hermes please give me back the hellhound blood you have in your back pocket your going to break it and it WILL cause excruciating pain and I will NOT help you because you stole it from me.”

Quietly and timidly he gave it back. He was a little scared at how she knew that firstly he took it and secondly where it was stored.

“I mark it with my godly sign so I know we're it is in case anyone ever steal it or I loose it as it is poison.” She said after getting stares at how she knew it.

There was a collective and timid “oh” especially when they started to wonder how many poisons she might have.

“Thousands that only I have the cure for.” She said.  “Oh and Apollo I can teach you how to make some of them especially since you're going to learn about some of them in my memories.”

“Okay thanks.” Apollo said simply staring at Artemis in confusion.

“zoh and if there ever is an accident” She said pointedly at Hermes “as in if someone ever steals a poison and if it brakes on someone I have the cure for it in my old home in the place where Athena, Apollo, Artemis, Hermes, and Dyinosis broke into.” She said pointedly glaring at all of them. “She looked at the time on her silver watch. “Oh look at the time dinners over I should be going bye losers.” She said before flashing out.

“Did she just call us?” Poseidon started.

“Yep” Hades answered

‘Are we going to just let her?”

“Uh huh”

“I must admit it is kinda funny” Zeus said with a shrug.