Night Talk

After that the gods left to do there jobs and sleep. But Ares had something he had to do. He had left after Aphrodite to quickly finish his errands.

Afterwards he flash to Aphrodite's home or palace more so. Usually he just went right in if he wanted to see her but tonight was different. He knocked on her door and not even a minute later the door opened by itself. This was nothing to Ares and he went directly to Aphrodite's room.

When he got there he saw her lovely as always. Her face beautiful and regal was makeup free (something that only he ever saw). Her hair long and golden blonde was set straight and she was wearing a simple T-shirt dress. Even though she looked plain. Ares loved her like this. He enjoyed it when she was able to put down her walls around him rare as they were. She was plain in the fact of accessories and attire but if you ever saw the goddess face you would know that she was in the least ways simple. But Ares didn't come here to look at her he came here to talk.

"Hello Ares" She not meeting his eyes.

"Aphrodite." He said seriously his face showing no emotion.

Aphrodite sighed in response she knew he wanted to talk and that he was deeply upset because he didn't call her by his pet name for her; Pearl.

"Why didn't you ever tell me?" He said sorrow filled his eyes along with hurt and betrayal. The other gods might think that he was a brute and tough but privately with Aphrodite he could never keep it up. She always saw right through it anyways.

"I tried to forget it even happened." She said sadly. "I tried so hard."

"But why" He said anger seeping through. Happy to have an emotion he was use to invade him. "Why would you never tell me why did you never think to tell me about all of this." He was starting to yelled "Why did you lie to me. Was all of this fake did you just join the gods to help Kronos. Did you just pretend to be on our side to weaken us. Did you pretend to love me?" He said tears starting to enter his eyes but he pushed then away. He was Ares the god of fucking war he didn't show emotion except rage to anyone. "Except Aphrodite" His brain thought.

"What Ares no!" she replied hotly tears threatening to spill. "I would never betray the gods not after the Titans betrayed me and certainly not after they killed my husband that I love. And I do. I do love you Ares! I do!"

"Then why do you still call him your husband. What about that!" He yelled. "Why do you still love me when your still in love with your true love Moris!" He was crying now they were few and far between but he still cried. The first time ever at Eros's birth along with his other children sired by him and Aphrodite. The only other one other time was when those was when the giants had him in the jar. That was the worst 18 months of his life.

"Because Dorrise loves him!" She yelled sobbing. "And I love you Ares. Me and Dorrise we share body but we are separate minds we love different things cry for different reasons but we are mainly the same person but just like you and Mars we aren't the same." She replied tears streaming down her face but looking as beautiful as ever and Ares hated it because right now he didn't want her to be perfect he wanted her to be truthful. "I love you Ares" She replied caressing his cheek

"Then why did you never tell me" He replied angrily stepping out of Aphrodite's reach longing for it as soon as he did but held himself back.

"Because my knight" She said her pet name for successfully calming him down a little before continuing. "There painful to talk about mentally yes but also physically. Whenever I think of it me and Dorrise start to fight and it's painful, my knight, it's so painful to speak of." She put her hand on his arm and this time he didn't push her away. "Am I forgiven" She asked him, lazily drawing circles on his arm.

"In one condition" He said kissing her hard. "I get to spend the night with you"

She smirked clearly liking the idea. "Kiss me again my knight"

"Whatever you say my beautiful Pearl." he replied pushing her onto her bed trying to forget the fight they just had and it worked as for the rest of the night they barely thought of tomorrow.