Party II Memories

I'm not telling but let me just tell you. Rookie mistake to think you could beat me." Dorrise said leading Moris away from the crowd.

"Wait wait wait" Athena interrupted.

Yes?

"If Dorrise could beat Kronos in a fight why did Selene try to beat her?"

That is a very good question that I don't have the answer to.

"Also," she added "If Aphrodite could beat Kronos why she didn't kill him in the second Titan war?" She asked to which the other gods also agreed with.

Why don't you guys visit your children? Chaos asked.

"Because we can't even if we want to." Hades answered glum so normally.

Exactly she wanted too but couldn't the fates strictly forbade it and they have allowed her to meddle in affairs before because Aphrodite does know what she's doing. Now shall we continue?

The gods just sat there on their thrones finding no point to argue.

"Dorrise what the hell. Why did you agree to it." Moris said angry.

"Moris sometimes you have to let someone think there right before you prove them wrong." she said solemnly.

"How do you feel about having mortals live here instead in that hotel thingy in othrys." He asked her taking a sip of what they think is beer.

"I just feel guilty I guess." She said looking down.

"Why did you feel guilty love?" Moris asked her.She laughed

"That's right I never did tell you," she said. "Tis a painful memory after all."

"Would you mind telling me love?" He asked her his eyes full of concern.

"I can show you" She said "Do you want me to show you?" She asked during her fingers near his forehead nearly touching it. He just responded by nodding before her fingers touched him.

They closed their eyes and soon where in a place of many regrets. From the screen the memory was fuzzy around the edges.

"Wait. So we're watching Dorrise and Moris look at a memory while we watch the memories of Aphrodite so we're technically watching a memory of a memory?" Hermes asked with a smirk on his face as the other gods groaned.

"He needs to eat more cereal" Demeter said with a huff.

"No he doesn't let us continue" Hades said trying to get away from this situation. Which the other gods we're all thankful for.

A ten year old Dorrise showed next to Kronos walking to who knows where.

"What do you want from me Lord?" Dorrise asked Kronos.

"We will be having a lesson today on disrespect more importantly if someone was to disrespect one of us." He said calmly.

"Who was disrespectful Lord Sir?" she asked him.

"A new species called humanity. They started wanting more stuff and were extremely rude so I want you to punish them." He said looking at her.

"Me but why must I have to punish them?" she asked him confused.

"Because you must learn to not befriend these maggots in the future. Now here we are and this is the human" Kronos said going into an arena where many humans where in the stands while one was tied up with ropes and in the middle of it all.

"Now Dorrise" Kronos said sitting in a throne throwing his scythe to her to which she caught easily. "Kill him."

"Must I brother?" She asked him.

"It is your birthright I think it would be fitting now. I want you to detach his arms then legs and finally pierce his heart."

Dorrise was near tears but did as told cutting off his legs and arms painfully slow before hesitating near his heart.

"Now Dorrise" Kronos yelled.

"Please" The nameless mortal said.

Dorrise's eyes harden turning red as she swiftly staged the scythe in his heart and took it out for Kronos to see.

"Happy?" She said, narrowing her eyes at him coldly.

"Extremely dear sister extremely"

"PSYCHOPATHIC KILLER" Zeus said. While chaos laughed at his stupidity... don't tell him I wrote that for my well-being *thunder and lightning* fuck.

The scene faded back to Moris and Dorrise to which she was crying.

"Love, are you alright?" He asked wiping away her tears.

"I will be and anyway" She said getting her happy faced back up. "Tis a party and I think you owe me a dance" She said leading him back to the party with the others.