Chapter 28 - Beachy Vacation - Lemon (again)

A/N: Sorry it took a tad longer to get this installment out. I'm very excited for the next few chapters to come out (29-31). They're one of the main ideas I've had since the very beginning of this journey. So I'm very interested to see what you think may happen, or what you think at all so comment pretty pwease! I beg of you!

"Now why don't you enlighten us to your little plans dream freak?" I poke the ring leader aggressively in the forehead. Paired together, the large group of cultist didn't stand a chance against Fuegoleon and I working together as one. One by one they fell like flies until there was only one left: the creep that's been manipulating my dreams for sometime. After the group fell Fuegoleon was able to capture the jerk with his Leo Palma spell. "Come on spit it out, I don't have all day. If you haven't noticed its fucking freezing up here." The guy refuses to talk though. He only keeps laughing at our questions. It kinda creeps me out actually.

                  "It doesn't appear he's very forthcoming. We'll just have to take him back to headquarters for questioning Ember." I hear Fuegoleon say from behind me as he looks through the guy's grimoire.

                  "Aw come on! You were soooooo talkative during the fights jackass. What's holding you back now? Cat got your tongue?" I ask the guy, making sure to get really close to his face. But he still seems unwavering. I sigh, falling back on my butt. Everything this guy has put us through hasn't been very fun. He was one that helped Helia released the sickness upon the town and it nearly ended up killing my captain along with the entire village. The guy then was apparently in charge of my horrible nightmares which caused me to seek out this mountain top, all in hopes that he could kill Fuegoleon in front of me and break the completed seal releasing Helia. But obviously his plan went to shit when we teamed up together.

                  "You could always just give him one of those awful tasting potions of yours."

                  "But that would- hey wait a minute!" I look behind me at the lion who merely smirks a minute. "If that was a jab at my potions.... Well.... aright then." The wind continues to whip around us, reminding us of the high mana region we were currently in. "How are we going to even get him back to interrogate? It's not like we can just roll him down the mountain side. Wait-can we?" Fuegoleon merely sighs, pinching the bridge of his nose at my suggestion. The mysterious guy starts laughing again. "See he even likes the idea!" I jab my thumb at the guy behind me.

                  "No. We can't just treat prisoners like-"

                  "Hahaha! She's here! She's really here! Mistress I did as you said!" The guy starts yelling into the wind. It looks like he finally lost it. I scramble to my feet, running to be by my lion's side. Something about this guy doesn't seem right.

                  "I think he's lost it." I whisper to Fuegoleon who nods in agreement.

                  "Mistress! Please I just need a taste of your power please! I'm your eternal servant! You're magnificence knows no-" His voice starts to gurgle and a look of horror crosses his face. Blood quickly starts to pour from his eye sockets, nose and mouth as he tries to call out to his mistress. The same thing starts to occur to the multiple unconscious lackeys surrounding us.

                  "Holy shit! What the fuck is that magic! Dream freak, stop it! It's seriously gross and Halloween is over! Stop it!" I yell at the guy as I hide behind Fuegoleon, daring to peak out from around him to see the horror occurring. As soon as it began it's over. The guy is dead, along with everyone in his group and we have no answers. The guy falls to the ground with a loud thud as the Leo Palma spell is released. We slowly walk up to the body, blood still pours freely from every opening this guy has. I'm actually shocked at how much blood there is in such a short amount of time. Using my foot I slowly turn the body over before squatting down to get a better look at the sudden cause of death. "Was there anything in his grimoire that could do with this?"