Chapter 18

*7 days with One Direction*

Anabell’s p.o.v

I wake up, twist around, reach over for my phone and see that it is about 8am. Wait a minute this isn’t my phone… this is Liz’s phone and she has a bunch of missed calls and voicemails from Mom and Dad, uh-oh. I look around and try and get up without kicking any of them. I look around for my phone and find it on the bathroom counter I look and see that I also have a ton of missed calls from them. Well I can’t call them now because it’d be like 3 in the morning over there. I decide to head downstairs and watch some TV or something. I get down and sit on the couch I turn the TV on and decide on some cartoons.

“Watcha watching?” I hear and I nearly jump off the couch. I turn around and see Louis coming down the stairs.

“Looney Tunes.”

“Really?!” I nod and he comes over and sits down next to me. We watch for a while in silence till a commercial comes on. “So…umm…” I look over at Louis.

“Now you’re starting to sound like Harry.” I say when he doesn’t continue. He starts laughing and it’s just too cute not to join along.

“Well I was thinking of whether or not I should tell you something and I guess I just felt I needed to say SOMETHING.” I smile and nod.

“So… I think you should tell me.” I say.

“Ok well we have an interview today so we’re going to be gone most of the day again and so I was wondering if you girls would like to just stay here or if you wanted to go somewhere?”

“Hmm…well we could just stay here so that way we don’t cost you guys anything for a day.” Louis gives me a look. “What?”

“It doesn’t matter if you girls cost us anything, you’re worth it.” I roll my eyes and smile.

“But seriously though I think we could just stay here for a day.”

“Ok. Also umm… there is a house next door that they are thinking about selling and I was just wondering if you girls would like to buy it…well we’d buy it for you but you would live there?”

“You don’t have to buy us a house.” Louis looks at me.

“No we will buy you a house, I feel horrible with the fact that you four girls have to share one bedroom, one bathroom and one bed.”

“It’s fine really.” Arabell comes down the stairs rubbing her neck.

“Gosh my neck hurts I think I slept on it wrong.” Arabell says sitting down next to us. Louis looks over at Arabell.

“So Arabell sweetie, would you like to have your own house in London?” Louis asks.

“Yes I would lovee that!!!” Arabell says but then looks between me and Louis. “No you are not buying us a house!” Arabell says after realizing what Louis was asking.

“Aww come on pleasee…” Louis says pulling a puppy dog face. Harry comes downstairs.

“So have you asked them yet?” Harry asks sitting in the chair next to me.

“Yeah but they said we can’t buy them a house.” Louis says still looking like a puppy dog. I look over at Arabell and then look over at Harry and see that he’s doing it too.

“Aww that’s not even fair.”

“Pwease let us buy you a house…please…” I finally cave in, I mean how can you say no to two adorable boys making puppy dog faces especially when they have blue and green eyes.