Chapter 14

We get in the car and head out to Nandos with Niall in the passenger seat bouncing up and down. His enthusiasm is the cutest thing ever.

“So how old is Liz?” Niall asks turning to me.

“17.”

“And how old is Dawn?” Zayn asks me.

“16.” Zayn and Niall look like they are thinking about something. “What are you guys thinking?” I ask looking at Niall and Zayn.

“Do you really want to know?” Zayn asks raising his eyebrows. I reach over and playfully punch his arm. “What? I’m just asking.”

“Right sure you are.” We get to Nandos and head in we sit down at a table and order our food. Niall basically ordered the entire menu.

“So who does Dawn like out of One Direction?” Zayn asks casually. I smile.

“You.” Zayn looks up, sees that I’m not kidding and smiles.

“And who does Liz like out of One Direction?” Niall asks looking anywhere but at me.

“The one and only Niall Horan.” Niall finally looks over at me.

“Really?” Niall asks.

“Yup. Perfect right?” Niall and Zayn smile and nod.

“So who did you like out of One Direction before you started dating Harry?” Liam asks looking up at me.

“Harry.”

“Really?” Liam asks. I nod. Our food arrives and the conversation dies for a bit while everyone inhales their food.  I pull out my phone while the boys finish up and see I have even more tweets and a text from Arabell and Harry.

*Hey Honey. I don’t suppose you know when they are going to bring you back yet do ya?* From: Arabell I type back.

*No I have no clue. Why?* I click on Harry’s message:

*Hey babe, love you. Umm so I was wondering if we could have a little party tonight with the boys and your sisters…umm let me know what you think k love. XxHarry* I type back

*Hey love you too. Umm that would be awesome have you asked the boys yet.* I get a reply instantly.

*No I wanted to make sure you were ok with it first I’ll ask Liam. XxHarry* I smile and look up to wait for Liam to get a text. His phone goes off a couple seconds later and he opens it up and reads it.

“Well looks like we’re having a party tonight!”

“Whoop! Whoop!” Niall and Zayn say raising the roof. I look down to see what time it is and see that it is about 6pm already.

“So we can either drop her off then get our stuff or keep her with us?” Zayn says looking at me.

“We should probably drop her off so we don’t have to worry about her getting attacked by fans or something.” Liam says looking at me worriedly. We pay the check and head back to the car.

“Excuse me? Are you Anabell Love?” I turn around and see a little girl looking up at me. I smile.

“Yes I am.” Her face lights up.

“Can I have your autograph?” She asks handing me a pen and paper.

“Of course sweetie.” I take the pen and sign my name.

“Thank you soo much!!” She says reaching up and hugging me.

“Oh my gosh! I am so sorry.” Her mom says running over and snatching her up.