Chapter 4

Harry’s p.o.v

Ughh not being with Anabell is seriously killing me, I think to myself just before I realize I’ve been staring out the window for, who knows how long.

“Harry. Hey earth to Harry!!” I hear Liam saying and I quickly turn around. “So what’s with the redhead…”

“Her name is Anabell!” I say partly shouting.

“Calm down man, he was only asking.” Zayn says. I take a deep breath.

“She’s just some girl.” Louis laughs. “What?!”

“She is definitely not just ‘some girl’.” Louis makes air quotes around ‘some girl’. I just roll my eyes and go and sit down.

“So how long is this gonna take?”

“What you can’t be away from her for that long?” Louis says which causes Niall to laugh, then again Niall laughs at just about everything.

“No I can’t if that’s what you wanted to hear.” ‘Opps I probably shouldn’t have said that outloud.’ but surprisingly none of the boys question it I guess they could tell I was serious. Simon walks in just then, ‘oh boy now I gotta face him too.’

“Hello boys.” Simon says as he takes his seat.

“Hi Uncle Si!!!” We all say simultaneously.

“So as you all know the BBC Radio 1’s Teen awards are fast approaching and…”

“Uncle Si… they’re tomorrow.” Niall says interrupting him.

“Yes I know anyways I need to know how many tickets we will need, I already got you five that’s a given and I assume Danielle and Eleanor will be attending… anyone else…”

“Umm yeah actually, I would like to take Anabell and her sister Arabell.”

“Really? Are you sure about that? Because you know how much their lives would change after being seen with you, again.”

“Yeah I know and I’ve already told them to get something nice for tomorrow night so…”

“Well I just want to make sure that you’re sure about this because I don’t want you to do anything you might regret later.”

“WHY DOES EVERYONE SAY THAT?! Am I really THAT bad?!!” I can’t help but yell which makes everyone silent including myself because I honestly have no clue where that came from. ‘Gah I hope Anabell doesn’t think that way about me too.’ A couple minutes of awkward silence goes by.

“Umm actually Uncle Si… Eleanor won’t be there…” Louis says, breaking the tension but only till everyone realizes what he REALLY said.

“Why is that?”

“Umm we kind of broke up last night, I guess she couldn’t take the hate any more.” I couldn’t help but feel astonished and as I’m about to question it further Louis looks over at me and I can tell the real reason she broke up with him… one word, Arabell.

“Oh well then I guess that would just be 8 tickets then as long as their’s nobody else I need to know about.” Everyone shakes their heads no. “Ok good then I would like you all to just stay in tonight please we really don’t need any bad publicity tonight.” Simon looks directly at me and I swallow hard. ‘I really wish people would stop thinking that I was such a bad guy.’ “Alright if there is nothing else then you guys may leave.” Everyone gets up and heads down to the cars.

“So… what do we do tonight?” Liam says warily.

“How about… party at Louis and Harry’s?” Liam just looks at him. “What? It doesn’t have to be an actual party just us and the girls.” He says with a smile.

“Is that ok, Louis?” Niall asks. Louis smiles.

“Of course it is boys.” Louis puts an arm on mine and Zayn’s shoulder. “Now let’s go get the girls.” ‘Finally.’ I think to myself I’ve missed Anabell so much it really is not healthy. Me and Louis get in the car and start off towards the mall in silence until I think of something.

“Umm Louis?”

“Yeah?”

“How are we going to find the girls in the mall??”

“Rightt… I didn’t think of that.”

“Me either.” I say as we pull up to the curb and just look over at the mall swarming with people who will most likely recognize us. ‘What now