Chapter 11

A dark figure walked into an alley and saw four figures standing a few feet away, he smirked upon seeing the best known villains in the world. Cheetah, Livewire, Deadshot and Deathstroke all stared at the figure approach them with narrowed eyes.

"So glad you all could make it". The figure said.

"Why'd you call us here?". Deadshot asked.

"To form an alliance and to get revenge on an old enemy that has beaten all of you before". The figure said.

The villains all frowned at realizing who the enemy was.

"Why do you want revenge from him? He do something to you?". Livewire asked.

The figure smiled,"Yes. But you don't need to worry yourselves about it, it's a family matter".

The others looked up a little surprised.

Deadshot aimed his gun at the figure,"Family, huh? You his brother,huh?".

"A long lost brother. But I suggest you put that gun down before I do something you won't find satisfying at all". The figure said.

"If you think you can boss us around then you're completely wrong". Cheetah said, extending her claws.

The figure held up his hand and black and purple energy emitted from it,"Do not test me. You have no idea of the power I wield".

The villains seemed to back off at that moment.

"Who are you?". Livewire asked.

"You can call me Atreus". The figure said.

"What's your game plan?". Deathstroke asked, pointing his finger at Atreus.

"I plan for us to face the Justice League". Atreus said.

"No way. The Justice League is a powerful team, there us no way we'll win at all". Livewire objected.

"My dear, Livewire. You just have to fight, I'll handle the League. With my powers you can be rest assured that we will win". Atreus said.

"If we're doing this. Then I'll be taking the Amazon, I have an old score to settle with her". Cheetah said, displaying her claws.

"That would be appreciated". Atreus said.

"Where do we attack?". Deadshot asked.

"Metropolis. I've seen over the past years that it is always the area where all the League members show up. Including my dear brother, Darkforce". Atreus said, turning around to walk away.

"I hope to see you there".

                .............................

Troy was eating his lunch in the Watchtower cafeteria and he was not the only one, there were other members there as well. He then saw Hawkgirl approach his table, she wasn't wearing her mask and she flashed him a smile.

"Hi, Troy". She said, sitting down across him.

"Hey, Shayera". He replied, he was also without his mask as he ate.

"Haven't seen you around for a while. How's it going?". She asked.

"Just been a little out of it for awhile. With the whole crime rate and finally finding out that my long lost brother was in this world this whole time". Troy said, rubbing the bridge of his nose.

"I heard about that from the others. So you really did meet your brother. I heard it ended violently". She said.

Troy sighed,"Yeah, it did. Apparently he believes that I left him in the Underworld, which is strange because that is not how I remembered it".