Chapter 80

Hi, been awhile*ignores all the death threats* yes, I've been gone for two months and I'm incredibly sorry. Breaking your writing arm can be quite problematic to be honest, just as writing this is problematic with said arm. But I'm fine now, I'm not gonna waste anymore time so just get to it you crazy kids!

Disclaimer:I do not own any DC characters or any Marvel character mentioned in this story.

Lightning flashed and thunder rumbled throughout the skies, this was happening globally and every weather pattern changed to that of destruction. New York was breaking apart with each pulse of energy released and this resonated throughout globally affecting all the continents, scientific reports stated that the planet was becoming unstable from all the collision hits emanating from New York.

Buildings toppled over as the dark lord of Apokolips and the interdimensional demon chased after a blurry dark figure that was swinging at rapid speeds, Darkseid zoomed in and destroyed a building and the black figure evaded it just in time before sliding underneath blasts from Trigon.

"Dammit!!!". Darkforce cursed as he swinged.

So far he was using Spiderman's spider-like movements to better evade them and it seemed to work in his favor for the most part.

He landed on the side of a building before launching off again and also avoiding Darkseid's Omega Beams at the same time, he grabbed onto a building and ricocheted off of it just as it exploded with Trigon coming out of it. Trigon teleported instantly and made his way toward the dark hero but his divine sense went off and he quickly dived down toward the ground, avoiding an uppercut at the right time. He fired his chains at Trigon and then he launched himself toward the Demon before pulling out his blades and stabbing them into Trigon's midsection.

The Demon let out a grunt as the dark hero body slammed him and they collided into the ground, Darkforce forcefully ripped out the blades which caused blood to spill out but Trigon was not fazed and merely glared at him. Darkforce's divine sense kicked in and he jumped away from the oncoming Omega Beams, they instead made contact with Trigon which caused an explosion. Trigon burst out of the explosion and landed a right hook into Darkseid's face.

"You think you are a god?". Trigon challenged,"Many like you have crumbled beneath my heel".

"Show me what is power, demon". Darkseid taunted,"Then I'll show you mine".

Trigon started to warp reality around and everything started to crumble, Darkseid created portals everywhere and he put his fist into one of them. A giant fist existed out of another portal and knocked Trigon of his feet before smashing him many times into the ground.

The dark hero launched himself toward Darkseid and made him skid back a few feet away, the dark lord fired his Omega Beams but the dark hero slapped them away with his blades before stabbing him with the blades twice before pounding him into the ground. He dodged in time to avoid Trigon's claws and he nanuevred himself into a swing before he launched himself and crashed into both Trigon and Darkseid which caused a large shockwave throughout the area and enlarged the crater that Darkseid was already in.

Trigon backhanded him into a building but he recovered in time to evade claw hands, the dark hero moved around the demon's body at an alarming rate which caused Trigon to pause for a moment. Trigon then felt a powerful jaw crunching punch across his face and he staggered back in surprise.

"Thank you, Peter". Darkforce whispered,"Your spider techniques really work well against these guys".

Trigon fired his red Beams of energy but the dark hero raised his forearms and blocked the blast, Darkseid appeared and fired his Beams as well which increased the intensity and caused the dark hero slide back a bit as he blocked the blasts, he then used one arm to grab one of his blades before dashing forward while still blocking. He then jumped into the air before attaching a blade into the shoulder of Trigon before landing a powerful hit across his jaw before swinging through the air and landing on Darkseid's shoulders, he then stabbed his blade into his neck which caused him to fire his Omega Beams.