Chapter 15

Troy was leaning against the railing and looked down at the Earth, he was still thinking about what happened a few days ago. Him stopping the train, his right arm broken and him saving a little girl. He smiled as the little girl came to mind.

"Thinking about something?". A voice asked.

Troy turned and saw J'onn approaching the railing, next to him. He also looked down at the planet.

"I was thinking some stuff through". Troy said.

"I saw the video of you stopping a train". J'onn said.

Troy sighed.

"Everyone is concerned about you". J'onn said.

"There's nothing to be concerned about!". Troy snapped.

J'onn immediately became quiet and looked at him with a surprised expression.

"I'm sorry, J'onn. What I meant to say was that there was no other way to stop that train, so I had to sacrifice my body to do it". Troy said.

"Sacrificing yourself for the sake of others is admirable. Plus, I saw how you saved that little girl". J'onn said.

"She kind of left a mark on my heart forever". Troy smiled.

J'onn gave out a small laugh at that, Troy looked at him and gave a small laugh to.

"That's what an alien laugh sounds like. I was wondering when I might get one out of you". Troy said.

"Well, now you have". J'onn said, stifling his laugh.

"Manhunter". A voice said behind them. They turned and saw Hawkgirl and Hawkman standing with serious expressions."You are needed in the meeting room".

J'onn gave Troy an unsure look.

"Don't worry, J'onn. While you're busy with the meeting I'll find something to do". Troy said, walking away.

"Keep yourself safe, Troy". J'onn said.

Troy nodded his head as he walked away, indicating that he had heard him,"I always do".

...........................

Batman and Superman stood at the head of the table while the members of the League took their seats. There was one member missing from the meeting.

"Where the hell is Troy?". Batman asked.

"He didn't come. He had his reasons for that". J'onn said as he, Hawkgirl and Hawkman took their seats.

"Was he specific on why he didn't want to come?". Wonder Woman asked.

"As I said before. He had his reasons". J'onn said.

Wonder Woman looked away, J'onn noticed this. He knew that Troy and the Amazon were not on even ground at the moment.

"Okay, let's get this show on the road". Cyborg said.

"Of course, if someone will let me". Superman said, shooting Batman an eyebrow.

Batman glared at Superman,"Fine, go ahead".

"What's first order of business?". Green Lantern asked.

"For starters. There were incidents reported across the East Coast of Japan and the West Coast of South America. There were a number of ships that were sunk and many lives lost". Superman said, reading from the Justice League tablet.

Everyone looked at Aquaman. The king of the seas shifted uncomfortably in his seat and gripped his trident tighter.

"My rogues were behind these incidents. Mera and I stopped them before they took more lives". Aquaman said.