Chapter 52

Out of all the weird things that have happened in his life, Troy found the situation he was currently in the weirdest. Him sitting on his couch, surrounded by women in his own apartment and they wouldn't even let him leave. Apparently, the female members of the Justice League thought it would be a good idea to spend some quality time with him to get his mind off of Diana, not that he was even thinking about her.

"Was this really necessary?". He asked the fifth time that day,"I'm perfectly fine".

"Is that denial?". Shayera asked while holding her glass of wine.

"You actually need this, Troy". Mari spoke up,"We're not trying to smother you, we're just trying to remind you that there are more women out there".

"Yeah, I'm aware of other women". Troy argued,"And I know all of you are just trying to trick me into asking one of you out. Besides, I'm not really even looking to date right now".

Black Canary quickly put her glass on the table and shook her head.

"Bad idea, Troy. Bad idea". Troy raised an eyebrow at this,"The point of this exercise is to make you forget about Diana".

"I'm not even thinking about her!". He exclaimed getting to his feet,"I told you guys I'm perfectly fine and that also means you can leave now".

"Do we believe him?". Kara whispered to Lois.

"Just try to". Lois said with a smile,"Either way I'm enjoying the show".

Kara smiled before she and the journalist relaxed with their drinks and watched Troy argue with the women in the room.

              ..............................................

Diana was headed for the main meeting room. The last few months were difficult for her, the League members were giving her the shoulder and some even sent offensive glares her way. Troy made a huge impact in the League for them to alienate her from the rest, she wasn't the only one suffering because Clark was also getting the same treatment.

"Diana?". She turned and saw the man she loved walk up to her.

"Kal". She gave a small smile.

"How are you doing?". He asked holding her hand as they resumed walking again.

"I don't know anymore". Diana responded,"Did we do the right thing?".

"Diana, I know you feel guilty". Clark replied with a reassuring look,"But you're not the only person who hurt someone to be with you, I feel guilty for hurting both Troy and Lois but when you feel emotions for someone you can't really stop them".

"I know, I just can't stand the fact of Troy being so distant with me". She responded,"At least I want him to forgive me for what I did".

"It will be fine. I promise". He said kissing her forehead.

They entered the room to see Batman and J'onn standing in the middle of the room with a tall young man dressed in ancient Greek armor with feathered boots on his feet.

"Hermes?".

"Good to see you again, Diana". Hermes smiled,"Your two buddies let me in".

"What's going on?". Clark asked.

"He has a message for Diana". Batman said, looking at Hermes.

"What message?". Diana asked.

"Diana, by decree of our father Zeus, you are hereby.......um-"

"Ordered? Requested?". Clark put in.

"Ah, yeah the first one. Ahem, you are ordered to return to Themiscyra to help your Queen and your fellow sisters because a certain calamity has befallen them and blah, blah, blah". Hermes spoke,"Man, I'm tired of speaking so anciently".